Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

A movie made by FOCUS Pictures is coming out called "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" starring Jim Carrey. The trailer can be vied on www.apple.com/trailers. I can't find the song they use on it. Anyone? Someone? Please help!

:D Hi,

Does anyone know what is the first song in the new "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" trailer.

The second one is "Mr.Blue Sky" by ELO.

But I can't find the title of the other, even if it is very familiar to me...

Please Help ME !!!

Thanks

Hi again...

No need to search anymore I remembered what was the song... lol It's a part of James Horner's soundtrack for "a beautiful mind"

I hope It will be useful for those searching

Bye ;)

Okay, now how about the music during the break in the ELO song, and not the Horner stuff, but after he says "roach the guy".

Anyone?

It sounds like ELO's "Fire on High", but the choir is a little different. Speaking of James Horner, do any of you guys think that music sounds an awful lot like the stuff he did for Sneakers?

Does anyone know what the song is on the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" trailer is? The only song with lyrics? The rock-soundin' song?

If anybody knows the artist or song for the trailer of the new highly anticipated Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey film, please do tell :D

Thanks very much in advance!!

Excited about the movie?

Which song are you referring to? What does it sound like, tempo, genre, lyrics, male/female, etc...

It's either ELO "Mr. Blue Sky," or James Horner "Sneakers" or "A Beautiful Mind"

I bought the soundtrack yesterday and discovered that it is in fact, ELO 'Mr. Blue Sky' and yes, I cannot wait to see this movie, I think that Charlie Kaufman is truly an original genuis!!

Thanks for your help.

Hi

Does anyone know specifically what the first piece of music in this trailer is called and who it is by?

Thanks

PS If the link above doesn't work it's 'Trailer No. 2' here.

The first piece of music in this trailer is titled "A Kaleidoscope of Mathematics" By James Horner from a little ditty called A Beautiful Mind. The piece following that one is the main title from Sneakers, by the same composer!

Hope that Helped!

--M

What is the name of that song that is played throughout the Enternal Sunshine trailer. It sound like The Beetles...but i am not sure. If you can give me any additional info on the music in the movie that would be great.

Back