Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Innit weird how, even though the word "beetle" is spelled B-E-E-T-L-E, and the band actually misspelled it, like.. it looks wrong to see it spelled correctly.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 1 2004, 03:51 PM
Innit weird how, even though the word "beetle" is spelled B-E-E-T-L-E, and the band actually misspelled it, like.. it looks wrong to see it spelled correctly.
Ok. Seek medical attention NOW. You're getting delirious. :p But you have a point too. hmmmmmmmmmmm. :p

:lol: <-- that's not me laughing, that's me breathing my ucky germs all over you

Sometimes I look at my own name and think "There's too many damn S's, that can't be spelled right." Which is along the same education-deprived lines as this thread.

"Innit weird how, even though the word "beetle" is spelled B-E-E-T-L-E, and the band actually misspelled it, like.. it looks wrong to see it spelled correctly."

it's actually spelled "beatle" because of the word "beat", as in music. it's a pun.

Oh and it's not in the beginning. It's the 2nd song where they start the main titles

Hi I wanted to know the song that is playing at the beginning of the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind spanish trailer, it's at the very beginning, it sounds like a score from a movie it sounds very familar like from bicentenial man, but I can't be 100% sure, any help would be most appreciated. Thanks and here's the spanish trailer

the son you're looking for is ....
James Horner - A Kaleidoscope of Mathematics

Its from the soundtrack of the movie A Beautiful Mind

Back