ESPN 25 Commercial

I e-mailed ESPN about the song and here is their response:

Thank you for your e-mail.

It's industry stock music. The track is called "Intertwine."

Sincerely,
ESPN Viewer Response

Hope this helps guys

Rob

I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find a link to the commercial with the gary glitter song and all of the fans doing funny celebratory things. it pops up the procastinators, celebrators, etc between clips. I know who sings the song i just want the commercial video.

Thanks, Rob. I am disappointed, but I appreciate your awesome effort in finding us an answer. Thanks, again.

~Run747

Check out the ESPN25 Website. They do have these fan commercials posted. At the bottom, under ESPN25 Fan Gallery and the click The Ads. Hope this helps.

ESPN25 Website

~Run747

so its a stock tune :( , its very powerfull, i would like to use it for my photo slide shows.

anyone know where i can get a copy of it?

this didnt help i need a site that actually has the commercials on it. those are just created to show fans pictures

You might check out our Links section, under "TV Commercials." There are handful of sites that have archives of viewable ads... some pay, some free. I'd suggest starting with iFilm.

okay, i know you said my link above didn't help, but i swear they are there. you just have to click into "The Ads" section and scroll down, below where fans can build their own spots and the commercials you are looking for are there. They are labeled Anthem Spots and they have the Champions, Family, etc. with multiple length versions for each. I really think these are exactly what you are looking for. Fan Gallery>The Ads>scroll down.

~Todd

What is the artist/title of the ESPN25 Season of the Fan Theme? Sounds like a epic piano tune.

no michelle... i checked the website... does not indicate song info. Thanks!

Sorry... did find the info in an earlier post. It's a stock song called "Intertwine".

whats up,

I just saw the ESPN commercial for the show "Who's #1".

A great piano tune in the background. Anyone got any clues?

Thanks.
harry

yoyoyo guys,
do any of you know the name of that song that they always use in the espn 25 commercials. it's basically a piano repeating the same tune over and over again. it kinda sounds like the end of "clocks" by coldplay. yo help is greatly appreciated.

chhese007

Back