Earth

Kharnath

Reaction score
Heard a trailer to the film Earth by Disneynature in 2007 and I have found LOADS of other information on every other song from every other Trailer for the films besides this one, I have definitely heard this music before but I cannot put a name to the track, it may be 2 songs put together (after the great white jumps out of the water).

But PLEASE can anyone help me on this I been searching for a couple days now relentlessly looking up "epic scores" on Youtube and flicking through the 5+ hour long compilations to HOPEFULLY find it but nothing yet :(....

PLEASE HELP:(

This is the Trailer & more importantly the Music.

Cheers:D

Re: Earth (2009) Trailer

Edit: Since I am still to new to be allowed to edit my original post.

I noticed that I bummed up with the Title saying (2009) when it should of been 2007 as I stated in the body text either way it shouldn't cause any confusion since it's about the music and I provided it.

Cheers

Bump, still looking for this music I have favorited this thread on my PC, I'm really desperate to find this music and I am still no closer since I first posted...

I found on Soundtrack.net library that there was 1 song listed as used in the Trailer for Earth however it only gives a name of the song/music track name not who it was produced by...

The song name / music track is called "Escalate"

http://www.soundtrack.net/trailers/?cid=E&mid=30300

From the reading I have done so far in search of this music...I am kind of near sure that this song "Escalate" is what I am seeking since I have found EVERY other song from the other trailers however none mentioned "Escalate".

So my new question is...who does this genre of music with a song/track called "Escalate" ?

I already know TSFH does Escalation and that is not it.

Cheers for any help anyone can provide.

Back