E*TRADE

casedork

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song in the new E-Trade commercial? Something about "starting a revolution" or something? It tends to be on the news networks.

Thanks!

I've been looking all morning and I still haven't been able to find it. Its starting to vex me now. I'll keep looking and will post my results.

SK

I saw a post for this, but the question was never answered. The commercial is for E-Trade and the song is an uptempo 60's Vietnam era rock song with "Start a Revolution" in the chorus. The band has a Grateful Dead-type sound and I think the song was in the movie Forrest Gump, but not on the soundtrack. I've been looking like crazy and haven't found anything yet. Any help would be appreciated...

duplicate topics merged. it's not necessary to start a new topic on an existing question.

Hey Fade44, With your info I would say "Won't Get fooled again" By the who. Its upbeat, vietnam, and 60s era. However, I fairly certain that this not the song aired in E-Trade commercial.

Jefferson Airplane is right!!!!

Thanks Twix, that has been killing me. I went as far as Tivo-ing the commercial and watch it more times than I care to admit.

Thanks again...

Back