Dr Pepper

ad-rock

Pro Member
Reaction score
Just saw a new Dr. Pepper commercial today. Since there will probably be people wondering what the song is that's being played in that commercial, I thought I would do a favor and just throw it out there. :rolleyes:
The song is "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains Of Wayne.

Hey folks,

I've tried search without any luck on this one. My apologies if this is already here somewhere.

There's a new Dr. Pepper commercial that I've seen lately (although I can't be sure if it was on a Canadian or an American station). The premise of the commercial is the fairly average looking soccer mom pulls her mini-van up next to the field where her kids are playing. She gets out of the mini-van and presses the button to have the side door open automatically. Side door opens to reveal a tub of ice cold Dr. Pepper. Through the ad there's a song playing that I can't get out of my head. The lyrics I recall most are "Jesse's mom has got it goin' on." The tune continues to suggest that one or more of the kids has a crush on the mom. The tune is the sort of thing you might hear from Sum 41 or Blink 182, or perhaps some other band with a number in the title. Any help much appreciated - the only way I've ever found to get a song out of my head is to set it on repeat and play it loud!

Back