Dollhouse

Re: Dollhouse Season 2

hey do any of you guys know the name of the song/artist in the fourth episode of season 2 (Belonging) during the flashback about Sierra... its a slow song with like xylophone in the back or sumthin'

hey do any of you guys know the name of the song/artist in the fourth episode of season 2 (Belonging) during the flashback about Sierra... its a slow song with like xylophone in the back or sumthin'

Everything I've read says it's "Drones" by Jed Whedon and that it's unreleased as of yet.

Some of the lyrics were "Sun rises slow water rides the air gathering in the clouds forming raindrops or heavy snow, the flow tearing us apart" if you want to do some further searching.

Re: Dollhouse Season 2 EPisode 8, song at end

anyone know the song that is at the end of Season 2 Episode 8?

thanks! :)

What was the song at the end of the December 18 episode? Female vocals. Some lyrics:

"No I don't remember what brought us to this what places we blankly? passed what turns we missed. When things really matter and we really care when? simply being was easy just having you there. The life I knew and lived every day the secret calls and signs you and I eye to eye. Wake me up, hurt me, you have to. I forgot how to cry. Remind me of who I used to be back when. Nothing could come between us then. That thought would never leave us. So remind me of how I used to feel. Remind me of who I used to be back when. Nothing could come between us then. That thought would never leave us. "

Found it. "No, I Don't Remember" by Anna Ternheim.

I am very interested in the song that plays when Topher and Bennett have their moments. I think of it as their theme. It is quriky and sweet and I would like to be able to find it.

i know it is kinda old topic but i really want to learn in nw episode i mean s02e13 while they geting out of the truck there is a song playing with violin and electric guitar.it sounds like Apocalyptica ^^ any one knows ?

Dollhouse episode 2.4 song title

Searching for title and artist for closing song of Episode 2.4 "Belonging", an awesome track. Hope someone knows...Peter

Does anyone know the song playing on the episode alpha that plays when alpha and whiskey are torturing that guy? It's just before SWAT comes in to stop them and it's very metal.

I know it's been a while but can anybody name the song played at the end of the episode Epitaph: Part One? It's at the end of season 1, I just rewatched it on Netflix. It's a female voice, I don't remember the lyrics.
Thanks.

Does anyone know the song playing on the episode alpha that plays when alpha and whiskey are torturing that guy? It's just before SWAT comes in to stop them and it's very metal.

I`m looking for this song as well do you know it just joined:cool:

Back