Does Any Body Want to Help?

bambi

Reaction score
Does anyone know any soft, beautiful piano pieces? Or just any piano pieces that are nice? I really love the theme from Amelie done by Yann Tierson if that could help you in any choices for me. I would love to hear any ideas, thanks!

-Emma

I'm trying to find classical music with cellos? Or just any good classical music (no harpisicord)? Also if you know of any good piano songs, just a piano, I love piano.
Thanks for helping!

-bambi

Rachel Portmans Scores for Emma and Cider House Rules are both very pretty.
Mychael Nyman's score to the piano, particularly Big My Secret and the Heart Seek Pleasure first/The Promise.
Etude 1 & 2 by Philip Glass.
The Goldberg Variations,
Clair de lune

There are so many I could really keep going forever...I would try itunes store and search Classical Piano.

I love Yann Tiersen! Actually, it was Amelie that got me into him too. If you liked his work in Amelie and like soft piano pieces, you should definitely check out his soundtrack to Good Bye, Lenin! It's virtually all soft piano pieces. Also, his album Rue des Cascades has probably the most piano-based songs of any of his albums.

Thank you! I will check them out! i love soft piano cause it can make you feel happy, but at the same time there is also an element of sadness...

Back