Discovery HD Theater

The song is slow and relaxing "I'm so delighted in this world" ... "I'm so in love with you". The commercial starts with a guy running with no shirt in the snow. Continues with other clips of shows playing on HD Theater. The song is mesmerizing and elegant... what is it!??!?!!?!

Hello all,

I've been going crazy trying to find the name of a song I heard on a Discovery HD Theater promo from August. It featured a heavy rock track that contained some of the following lyrics, to the best I could decipher:

if you could see me now
if you could see me laughing
youd know these lies ???
??? need me now
??? need me someday
??? come with me

I've googled everything I can think of, but I still don't have any matches. Can anyone help me out here please? Thank you so much!

-m

Re: Discovery HD Theater for July - "You're beautiful"

This song is also used in a

Fox Reality Channel commercial/promo (among other commercials I found during my quest for this song.) which I heard tonight and searched long and hard for.

The song: J.D. Trigger, DJ Chunk, Rathbone Pick - "Look At You"

can now be purchased at:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0011X9C40/?tag=adtunes-20

Discovery HD Theater August 2008 Promo music

Hey there

I'm searching for this song:
(starts at 0:11)
I've searched for about a week now and found almost nothing, except that it was also used there *points at title*
I read a lot of threads here and as little questions stayed unsolved I thought I could try it too. Actually I find everything I'm looking for, but this time..

Some lyrics I understood:
.. need your love
.. on my heart
So come with me my dear

If you could see me now
If you could see me laughing

You rain on me.. (?)
So come with me my dear

Would be awesome if somebody knew this song.

Paula

PS: Hope you don't mind if I made mistakes, I'm from Germany. ^^

Sorry for pushing this thread, but i really need to know the song ItzPaula asked for. It was in a german commercial, but someone said that it was used by the discovery channel, too.

possible Lyrics:

You may not need me now
But sure you'll need me someday
So come with me my dear

Back