Desperate Housewives Season 2

ok.... those who watch this show will notice that everytime it stops for a commercial break this fast jumpy tune starts..while we see the title"desperate housewives" against a backdrop of apple trees and apples.... lol..it comes for like 3 seconds.... help!!!! :blink:

juicy by better than ezera...and i know this one has been answered before, so try searching next time before posting

:blink: this is for all star world viewers....... i would really like it if someone told me the name of the jumpy fast tune that comes everytime DH stops for a commercial break..... it starts against a backdrop of a huge apple and the title "desperate housewives"..... a user called bethonia said it was "juicy" by better than ezra... but that s not the one i want... still thanks beth for introducing me to a great song.... thanks a bunch for tryin... :)

The little three-second piece of music at the act break/end of the act (before the commercials) is called a "bumper." I is just a litte three-second tune, usually based on the theme song. Danny Elfman composed the theme song, so he (or someone else in the music department) probably composed the "bumper" also.

Of course, I don't know if the "bumper" on "Star World" is the same as ABC. But, the bumper on ABC sounds like a piece of the theme song.

Does anyone know the title of the song on Curt Monroe's (played by Michale Ironside) cell phone ringtone? I realize it was a long time ago - Season 2. His cell phone rings after he had fallen through the stairwell at the Applewhite's home. It was the episode called, "One More Kiss" - no. 11. Can anyone help??? Please...

Back