Desperate Housewives Season 1

allmj1970

Reaction score

Does anyone know the name of the theme song or group that sings the song for the tv show Desperate Housewives? thanks very much! :D

At first I thought it was Dido but now I know it's......

JEM! She's sounds like Dido but isn't...of course. LOL. Yeah, her CD's out now with that song on it and I'm on my way to pick it up now as I just found out she sings the song.

What was the song playing faintly in the background while the wives were at the table together during the funeral in 10/03/04's episode? It was a womens voice and Iv'e heard the song before.

I believe that the man chorus word was strange or maybe change, I've been searching around and believe the artist could be suzanne Vega but cannot find the song Im looking for but her voice is similar to the voice in the song I heard on the show.

I came here to see if I could find the name of that song also. I know that I've heard it on 1 or 2 other shows.

Anyone?

YES! That's it! Thanks so much, I've been looking for this song for a long time!

In Episode 04 (Who's That Woman), 6 minutes into the show, Nicolette Sheridan is outside washing her car and showing off for the neighbor. There is this really groovy song playing.

Some lyrics:

Just move it move it move
Shake your body now
Keep it moving

I tried searching Google for the lyrics, but I can't find any definite hits. :(

Thanks,
rudnicke

There's a song when Susan and Paul dance at the end of the episode. Anybody know what song it is?

It's actually about 30 minutes into the ep, and it is "Dust in the Wind," by Kansas.

LRLee

there was a song on last nights ep of desperate housewives...it was i think a pop song that was playing when carlos was in the bath tub and eva longoria turned it on so that he wouldnt hear what jesse metcalfe was saying...long explanation but if anyone knows that song shot me a holler...thanks

Your post reminded me that I wanted to know this song too and was going to post on here. I don't really remember much about it except that it was a female voice.

Originally posted by StarFairy@May 10 2005, 02:23 PM
Your post reminded me that I wanted to know this song too and was going to post on here. I don't really remember much about it except that it was a female voice.
I remember watching that show...and rrr..im trying to remember the singer cuz she sounded familier....do you know the number of episode?

There is a song on that epsoide that I like. I think it happens at the party, though I am unsure about that part. Any songs that you know came from that episode or the two before it, please post them. Thank you.

Back