Dark Blue

DebG76

Reaction score
The episode is called "Purity." The song plays as Jamie dances while Dean watches. Sorry but I don't have a link where you can just see that part but you can try watching the episode on TNT's site. A lot of people want to know the song;I've seen posts on IMDB,on TNT's message board,on TNT's fan wiki for the show and on Yahoo! Answers-and those are the sites I remember off the top of my head where I've looked!! I tried Song ID(from Verizon) on mine AND my husband's phone 3 times and each time it said a different song so I have no idea what's going on!!! :(

someone on facebook wrote-

"As far as I can tell the singer is Lori Carson who has done music before with Graeme Ravell in the Movie Strange Days.

The music for the episode is credited to Graeme Ravell and David Russo. The song sounds like a Ravell and the voice sounds like Lori.

I think its an original for the show, who knows if it will ever be released.

This could all be BS, but its a best guess"

But she has over 50 songs listed on Amazon so I'm trying to see if any of these are the song

the lyrics I think are -
"people come and people go,
they got no problem takin your soul then
they talk about your life on the boulevard
gimme the money and the fancy cars and
all they want from me is my soul
but it's everything i ever wanted
and more so i'll give it to you for a song (or soul)".

ANY IDEAS!!!!?

last night's episode had piano music at the end. I have heard the song a bunch before but I can't think of it.

Back