Daria

thecoolkid

Reaction score
Okay, I don't know why but this song's been haunting me, I don't remember which episode it was called, but Quinn was walking with her parents because her parents wanted to spend more time with the kids, and those 2 boys that have a crush on Quinn pull up and they're like "hey quinn wanna go for a ride?" and the song is playing in their car, and then the boys see her parents and they're like "Oh crap she must be in trouble let's go" and they drive off

I HAVE TO FIND THAT SONG OR IM GOING TO DIEEE!!

Please help :p Uhm, I've also heard it on MTV commercials

can you describe the song a little bit more? genre, lyrics, instruments, etc....

Well it has really loud trumpets playing and it's like.... (trumpets) "Ba ba ba ba bum bum" and then it says something... it sounds like he says "Ohh, ya gotta... ba ba ba ba bum bum" And it repeats a few times, really bouncy good energy song

Thanks! This really helps... I don't know which episode it is but thanks! I'm gonna have to look through alot of this.. lol

OHHHH MY GOD I FOUND THE SONG ON THAT WEBSITE OH MY GOD, I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE FOREEVVVER, THIS SONG IS THE HAPPIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD I AM ETERNALLY GREATFUL ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME.

("Gangsta Trippin" by Fatboy Slim) GO DOWNLOAD IT NOW HURRY GO ITS AMAZING.

The trumpets make me really happy.

Originally posted by thecoolkid@Jun 9 2004, 12:00 AM
("Gangsta Trippin" by Fatboy Slim) GO DOWNLOAD IT NOW HURRY GO ITS AMAZING.
Better yet, buy it from Amazon and support this site. That way we can keep it up and running and you will have a place to continue finding cool songs in the future.

my favorite show :D :wub: anyone know all the songs ? sorry i can't be specific every single freakin episode had good songs anyways 1 song i like is the theme it goes "excuse me,(guitar) excuse me ..................your standing on my neck ....... ETC. :D

The song features a female's voice, initially, speaking quite fast - if I remember correctly - and then she starts singing:

"Pack ma bags, and not ma horse! I'm gonna ride on inna' tha NEXT town!"

Unfortunately that's the only line I can remember. I hope that's enough...

Cheers

PS. Thanks to all those who have previously helped before...

Yehr, it is!!

It took me a VERY long while to get it and check, but I got there in the end...

Cheers, mate

K

Back