Daft Punk Sound Alike Group

farbeyond2

Reaction score
Hi I was in a clothing store recently (can't remember which one) and I heard this song which sounded like the techno/dance group daft punk. The song repeated the chorus you're my bitch, you're my bitch throughout the song. I remember it because I was surprised they would play a song saying bitch like that in a public store without editing it. Any help?

This is a really far off guess but might it be, "Smack my bitch up" by The Prodigy ?

No I have that song and its not that, but thanks for trying. The song I heard was more of a hip hop/techno song and the guy singing would repeat the chorus your my bitch your my bitch.

i know of a song its a like compuerized voice sining over and over "i just like calll you my bich "

cant remember what cd it was on i think it was a 2005 and the name of the song if i remember is "bitch" or my bitch or something of that sorts

sound like it ?

Heck yeah thats it. Thank you!!!!!! i thought it sounded like daft punk and I was right cuz the song is Dave Mccullen Vs. Daft Punk - Bitch Technologic. Thanks Again. it was driving me crazy

no prob man glad i could help there is allso a verson with out the techno logic that i like more (the orignal )

Back