CSI Miami Season 7

does any body know the name songs in the begining and the middle of the of the series they aired on 12/15/08 "tipping ? " there in spanish

which is the name of the episode, if you don't know, describe it to me plz, im in portugal , so i can't see the episode at the same time you are.

CSI Miami

Tonight's episode when they are working on getting the prints off the organ doner box. Can anyone tell me what this music is?

Thanks
P

CSI Miami

The episode i watched (not sure if its new or a re-run) but callie and the other detective get trapped in the attic with a body and someone lets the house on fire. During that time there is a guitar riff playing..anyone know what it is?

Re: CSI Miami

Does anyone know what song they used during the scene Delko creates a makeshift fingerprint powder and then blows it onto the evidence?

Thanks!

CSI Miami: Season 7 Episode 14

Hi guys,

does anyone have any idea the title of the electric guitar piece at the very end of the epsiode where Horatio's with Alexx? The episode's titled 'Smoke gets in your CSI's'

Thanks everyone!

The answer to the techno dancy track at the beginning of episode 2 of season 7 "Won't Get Fueled Again", at the very beginning before the burning guy crashes the party is most likely...

tatatadaaa:

Ladyhawke - Paris is Burning (Alex Gopher Remix)

Found it at IMDb

CSI Miami 3/16/09

Everything on tonights show was amazing but I'm looking for the song when Delco is daydreaming about Caleigh piano intro sounded like coldplay or radiohead. It said "wake up and lond look me in the eyes again" any help us appreciated

Re: CSI Miami 3/16/09

thank you so very very much and i have to agree CSI is a cheesefest but the music and the director of photogrpahy make it completely bareable. THANKS MANY TIMES

CSI Miami

all I wanna know is where can I sample and or buy the techno music from csi miami during labs and stuff? Like when Elaina visits that dumpy boat place where the guy is working and says he no longer gets money for kyle since he's in juvy? It's kinda like techno for about 5 seconds while elaina drives up to the place and is disgusted by the dumpy place.

Ayy I Need To Know a Song That Was Aired March,2,2009
Yesterday.
I Believe It Was In The Episode That Was With The Cuban's And Refugees
That Was Killed By a Land Mine And Then
At The End They Were Leaving Someone In The Car Or Something
Of That Sort.
Then,In The Song It Said Creation,Creation,Determination And Other Words That End In -Ion It Was Rap,Also I Think The Car Was a Black Escalade Or Something
And in The Same Episode The Women That Supposedly Got Beat By Her Husband,He
Was Suing One Of The Csi Members For Something And He Died And It Turned Out
To Be Her All Along Just Because She Wanted The Money.

Re: CSI Miami

from yesterday's episode:

track playing in first lab scene with Delco: Mirando by Ratatat

track playing when Calleigh is first searching the house and gets "bagged": Seventeen by Ratatat

all the other sample tracks, as far as i know, are from the CSI series in-house composer John M. Keane (he lays down some sick tracks!). he doesn't have an album or collection out yet but word is that he will soon. you can pretty much tell when it's his stuff that they use because it has that certain "composer trademark sound".

hope that helps!

btw. ratatat has some dope music!!! love their stuff

Back