CSI Miami Season 7

I HAVE THE SITE SO YOU CAN HEAR THE MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND!!

There are 2 songs that I found that are by Sigur Ros and they feature Mogwai. The names of these songs are "Test" and "Luvstory" hopefully it's one of those 2??? Also you said it seemed like you heard the song before, and I found out the Sigur Ros had a song on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack, I don't know if it was maybe that movie where you first heard the song but the name of the song is "Njosnavelin (Nothing Song). Hopefully this helps, before you go crazy!!! :)

YogaGirl

Alright, If you heard the song before it's possible that it's from the Friday Night Lights soundtrack. There are 4 songs that I found from that soundtrack that are by Explosions In The Sky. The names of the songs are "Slow Dance" "Home" "Lonely Train" "The Sky Above, The Field Below."
I listened to snippets of 3 of the songs but I couldn't really tell if any were a match, hopefully you have a better ear!!! :blink:

YogaGirl

OK....8 more songs from Friday Night Lights soundtrack. "A Poor Mans Memory" "Die" "Up" "Glittering Blackness" "Christmas Dance" "Snow and Lights" "Sonho Dourado" and "To West Texas" ALL by Explosions In The Sky.

:rolleyes:

I have sent another feed back email to CBS so hopefully I will be able to find out what this DAMN song is so I can get back to life! If anyone has any ideas hit this forum up or send me an email

Kellen

The song at the end of Bombshell is the same artist as the song used at the end of Resurrection.

Who is the artist and what are the songs please!!!!

I have been looking for a month now for the artist of the song at the end of Resurrection and CSI people are teasing me with the same artist so someone please help!!!!!

Kellen

i think is that the music , if anyone find that other is more similar...

csi miami, the best

I appreciate the help but unfortunatley that is not the song even though it sounds somewhat similar. I am still looking for the music used, and for as long as I have been looking I am starting to believe that the song is from the composers of the show Jeff Cardoni and Kevin Kiner.

If anyone hears anything or finds the song please let me know and we will go from there

Kellen

Who can help with the artist and song title of the song at the end of last night's episode? Thanks

I actually got a response from Jeff Cardoni who is one of the main composers of CSI miami music and he responded that the music at the end of "RESURRECTION" and "BOMBSHELL" are of his work and they are trying to release a new soundtrack with those tracks on it. If you want to know more about the music feel free to send a email to him and he will respond with in a few days which is pretty sweet!

CSI: Miami - The DeLuca Motel (12.08.08)

I was wondering if anyone knew the song played during Ryan Wolfe's lab processing the gun montage. There were no words it was strictly instrumental. It stars with percussion, then what sounds like cello pizzicato, next a guitar and other instruments join in. The song occurs about 37 minutes into the episode (including commercials). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

does any body know the name songs in the begining and the middle of the of the series they aired on 12/15/08 "tipping ? " there in spanish

CSI Miami 12/15/08

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played at the end of the episode?

Back