Crest Whitestrips winter

fresser

Reaction score
Hey - Does anyone know who is singing "I'll Be Home for Christmas" in the Crest Whitestrips commerical? It sounds like a Taylor, but I'm not sure.

Re: Crest Whitestrips winter ad

I'm not sure but I sent an email to Crest. I'll let you know when they respond. :)

From what I understand, Ben Taylor recorded only a portion of the song solely for the purposes of the commercial. It is also rumored that he will be putting out a Christmas CD, but there's nothing available as of yet.

Sorry I didn't have better news. Even I'm hoping that my sources are wrong. I would love to have the song for my Christmas collections.

Here is the response I got back.. Not really much help.

"Thanks for contacting us.

I'm sorry we can't answer your question via email. Most of the information we're able to share with consumers is either on our brand or corporate website (http://www.pg.com). If you've already searched those sites thoroughly and still can't find what you're looking for, please call us using the toll-free number on our product packages, and we'll do whatever we can to help. We're open Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST.

Thanks again for writing.

P&G Team"

Back