Conviction

Does any one know the song that was played at the end of the show before the credits? i think it was also played when one of the female ADAs found out that the rape victim she was representing killed herself?!? :eek:

THANKS!!!

I am looking for the title of that song too, I just caught like a couple sentences off the song

"Even though you've got along somehow...." and something at the end about "...your own way"

But if anybody knows the title please help out, thank you very much

Any idea what rap song it was when the mugger opens his apt. door on the episode?
Thanx..S

Anyone has an idea as to what the song played just before the credits in the conviction pilot is called ?

Thanks

Does anyone know what the name of the song is that was played during tonight's episode of Conviction? It was played during the last several scences, a slow song, sung by a woman.

Thank you!

I believe the song you're looking for is Holly Brook's "What I Wouldn't Give." If you go to her website, you can actually download the song for free. Here's the link:
http://hollybrookmusic.com

The Holly Brook song might have been in the episode, but it wasn't the song played in the last few scenes.

I liked that last song too, and wrote down some lyrics so that I could search for it on-line. No such luck...haven't found it yet. Keep me posted if you find it—I'll keep you posted too!

Here are the lyrics I could comprehend:

Every rain makes it's way
into somebody's soul

....to relieve the pain

This one is calling me
out of my shelter
To face the truth
that I still love

......more than one time

Still the morning sun
will lead me to

There is a song called "Still Love" on Holly Brook's upcoming album. Sounds like it would match those lyrics. We'll see!

An anon tip off has given some details of the CD/DVD that is being given out to promote Holly Brook and her new album. This CD/DVD features the full album. However it's an advanced album so these details are subject to change.

01 - Giving it Up For You (4:02)
02 - Wanted (3:55)
03 - What I Wouldn't Give (5:14)
04 - Like Blood, Like Honey (3:33)
05 - Again and Again (4:17)
06 - Curious (4:14)
07 - Saturdays (3:01)
08 - Heavy (4:23)
09 - Still Love (4:18)
10 - All Will Be Forgotten (4:14)
11 - Cellar Door (5:27)

they kept playing this slow song when they showed the two ADA's flirting...it's a slow and haunting song. I couldn't make it out.
thanks in advance

:huh: Anyone know the name of the song and female singer used at the end of 5/12/06 episode of Conviction (on NBC)? The show was entitled "indiscretion" and the song played behind a scene with two of the main characters having dinner at an Italian restaurant. The song started "Sit still and close your eyes, what's behind the other door, Oh, no more silence........." The refrain sounded like " You left town calling and don't look back......."

It sounds like "Don't Look Back" by Télépopmusik, but I didn't actually see the show so I could be wrong.

Thanks capnmunch, "Don't Look Back" is exactly what the song was. Really appreciate your prompt response. :lol:

hey everyone, NBC has a TV show that was on tonight called "Conviction" at the end of the show when everyone was sitting around the bar after the hostage situation, a song was playing in the background for almost a minute and half, but i could not make out the words, it was something like

"i find the motion" or "i find the notion" something like that.. It was a male singing it very softly.. Anyone hear it and know of it?

Thanks,
Bill

I believe the song you're looking for is David Gray's "Slow Motion."

Does anyone know the name of the song played while Steele and the rest of the team are waiting on the indictment for Jeffers.
some of the lyrics are:
don't let them waste your life
save your sunday best

Back