Coke GTA videogame

volkl23

Reaction score
Anyone see this new commercial by Coke:

Does anyone know who sings it (seems like a newer version).

Original song is
"You Give a Little Love"
Bugsy Malone Soundtrack (1976)

This sounds like a hip-hop rendition done by a modern artist or something done exclusively for/by Coke.
Good luck.

Hope this doesn't turn into anot Levis/Walk the line search lol

While there is a tiny, tiny place in my heart for Paul Williams (who arranged the music for this lovely little 1976 feature) the new bits are a nice update.

Good luck in the search. I'll keep looking.

I'm looking for the song from the new Coca-Cola commercial that kind of spoofs off of Grand Theft Auto, and the man helps everyone and whatnot. The lyrics are;

"You give a little love and it all comes back to you"

I found the lyrics on Google but it didn't say who it was by, and I couldn't find it anywhere else.

I'm not exactly sure if this song was just created for the commercial or what...but

any help? :)

well I found a song from the Bugsy Malone soundtrack, but only a small part of the song is what I'm looking for, and it's not the same as in the commercial.

The song is indeed the one from Bugsy Malone (a fun movie starring Jodie Foster). It's called "You Give a Little Love" and it was written by Paul Williams. It's the last song in the movie and it also plays over the closing credits. The commercial uses only the final chorus of the song.

The track is a new arrangement with new vocalists recorded by a music house in LA.

very interesting! :rolleyes:
Coca Cola "the Coke side of life" commercial GTA 2007

@ mahona: is the cover availible to the public yet?

If its not I guess i'll live with the original :rolleyes:

coke commercial where it's a video game style, bad guy switches after snagging up a coke and starts helping everyone, what's the song, it's very good!

Thanks!

So I love that coke commerical where they parody "grand theft auto" - and play the song that says: "You give a little love and it all comes back to you..."

Does anyone know the VERSION that is used in the commerical??? I'd love to download it.

Thanks!

Back