Coke Cap commercial

elnolway

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song that's playing in the new coke commercial where the cap is bouncing down the steps and everybody sees it as something else?
Much thanks in advance :D
-Elnolway

The ad is actually for mycoke.com (the rewards program)...

If it's a woman singing (you didn't specify) then it's Icy Drink by Jamie Leonhart. If it's not you'll have to go figure out which song it is - they have a few used in their ads.

Go to The Official MyCoke website - go to the Media Central section, click on music, click on the second 'pop' link - you can listen to and download the song I listed...They also list (and let you d/l) all the other songs featured in the ads.

Please confirm the song so others looking for it aren't left hanging <_< :D

there are no vocals in the song that i am talking about. i haven't seen the commercial for about a week and a half. it's all instrumental (what i've heard in the commercial anyway). i went to the web address you suggested and non of the songs listed is the one in the commercial i am talking about. thank you so much for trying to help us out.

It sounds like Finding Neverland OST by Jan A. P. Kaczmarek. Possibly track 16 Impossible Opening.

i contacted coke and they finally got back with me. here is their reply.

Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company. We appreciate your interest in our advertising.

The music in this ad is original and not available for distribution.

If you ever have any more comments or questions, please feel free to write again. Best wishes!

oh well. it sound a lot like kaczmarek. thank you so much for that heads up.

Back