Diet Coke barbershop

montgoka

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the track for the new "light it up" diet coke commercial where an attractive woman goes into a classic men's barber shop points at an oldfashioned sketch of men's haircuts, then sits down. The men in the barber shop look skeptical. As the barber snips, the woman sips a Diet Coke. After the cut, she walks down the street with her short hair, looking
stylish and confident, and --- you guessed it --- sipping a Diet Coke.

Hi,

I just saw this same ad, during Craig Ferguson's late night show, but there was different music playing. It sounded similar to the Living Things song, "Bom Bom Bom," but I think it was a female singer. I only caught the tail end of the ad. Anyone have any ideas?

Sincerely,
SunRunner

I just saw the barbershop ad again with the young woman who gets her hair cut. The song that's playing now is Goldfrapp's "Ooh La La."

I love the new Goldfrapp song, she has gone in an awesome direction musically! I was lucky enough to pick up this song for free at itunes the one week.
I just seen the commerical, and thought I'd anwser this question, but Sunrunner got to it b/f me. BTW, I love those lyrics you have in your signature, Anna Nalick rocks too.

Back