Closer

no one knows the nice piano instumental song at the end of one of the tv spots?

All forms of ads can be seen here. The piano track is at the end of TV Spot 1. I'm not sure if it's from one of the songs that have been identified yet or not (I don't think so).

I have just finished listening to all three songs identified, that piano track from the first TV spot is not one of them.

Im looking for the same song I think, femlae singer and on the Television trailer, the only words I can make out are "....Temptation"
Any help?

Kate: "Come On Closer" by Jem -- a link to hear an audio sample is listed in my previous replies on this thread.

wow...have been look for the songs for the movie closer....thanx for the info.

there are two commercials for the movie Closer... one of them is with a Gem song, come on closer, the other has just lyrics... "can't take my eyes off of you.." do you know who THIS version is by? because it's not the frank sinatra one, or any of the old school versions. Please help!

It's "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice :ph34r: I think this has been answered more than once in a previous post though.

The first song on the Closer trailer is "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice... it's a great song... isn't it!!! Does anyone know the second song? I'd be interested to know it.

Be sure to check page 3 of this thread or even read the Adtunes Weblog to find the answers to all the songs heard in the trailer and TV ad for this movie.

And, above all else. USE SEARCH before starting a new topic.

Anyone know the artist in the closer trailer, male vocal he is singing

"I can't take my eyes off of you"

Umm thanks for the info, but yeah I found it, and yeah that was it, thanks anyway tho.

Back