Clorox Disinfecting Kitchen Cleaner

erickmcpeanut

Reaction score
This commercial is in slow motion, and they make a lot of messes, I think the kid has a remote control airplane, and he crashes it into his dad's bowl at the dining table, and his food gets all over his shirt. The end of the commercial says something about theres no such thing as life without messes.

I know the one that you're talking about. It actually runs in real-time, but slows down every time there is a spill. I want the music to that one, too, but it sounds like it might be a made-for-commercial thing.

There seem to be a lot of threads about Clorox commercials, but I haven't been able to find one on THIS commercial. It's an electronic song with no lyrics, and the commercial is made up of a bunch of spills happening in slow motion - an egg yolk splashing onto the side of a bowl, and also a remote control airplane flying into a bowl of soup.

Any ideas??

New Clorox commercial that goes in slow motion and fast motion (kid with toast/jelly on fridge, airplane in tomato soup, and shaggy dog). It's a cool instrumental but I have yet to find the artist/creator. It may be just on the commercial, but I'm hoping otherwise.

The commercial is in slow motion. First scene has two girls (looks likey they are getting ready to make cookies or cake)...one drops and egg on the side of a bowl. Next scene is a dog shaking mud off it's long fur. Then there are two boys, both holding the same remote control for a toy airplane. They duck and it flies into their father's cereal bowl all just in time for the mom to walk in with a bag of groceries.

:( It's not looking like we're going to get this one.

http://www.functionbad.com/robcrow/index.php?post=18

According to that page:

Posted by maya on 2006-07-03 at 10:28 am
yeah, wow, those clorox commercials got stuck in my head, so when i found out rob had something to do with them, it all made sense...very catchy and soft. but now i'm a bit depressed because i was hoping these commercial tunes were available on some kind of ep or something, and apparently they're not. i've been trying to find video of the commercials online or something so i could rip the audio but i'm having no luck so far... anyway, i hope you get to hear the clorox song soon, it's great. =P

... I want that song soo bad.

i jus saw the commercial with the plane crashing into soup and stuff...i really like the song as well =O....i was waiitng for it all day becuase i couldnt remember how it went..lol

i'd like to know the song on the clorox commercial... the boy gets PB&J on the fridge, the dog shakes off all muddy in the kitchen and the two boys fly the remote controlled airplane into their dad's soup... its sort of a mor techno-ish song, but not like ravey techno... i don't know.... any help here?

Hello! I've been wondering if anyone knows wat the Clorox "a day in life" commercial is.

Here is a youtube link to the commercial

I can't find the song and I need some help :) thank you!

Have a great day.

Does anybody know who did this song for Clorox? And it's NOT the Pirate or Mermaid one.

Thanks!!

Back