Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

julezvern

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if anybody knew the name of the song playing in the background of a Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets commercial. It starts out with two women entering a photo booth. The both of them sit inside the photo booth taking pictures while the blonde actor applies the oil absorbing sheet. While at of that is taking place, the song ive been looking for is playing in the background. It sounds like lounge/easy listening music, but i don't know for sure. Could someone help me please. :)

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

Does anyone know the song playing in the background of this Clean & Clear commerical?
The commercial starts off with two girls in a photo booth. While getting their picture taken, they are applying clean & clear oil abosrbing sheets, while the song is playing in the background. I've been trying to figure out the name of the song, to no avail please help. :)

Clean & Clear oil Absorbing Sheets Commercial from 1998.

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of this clean & clear commercial from 1998? Here is the Link:

Re: Clean & Clear oil Absorbing Sheets Commercial from 1998.

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of this clean & clear commercial from 1998? Here is the Link:

http://youtu.be/2GadmN6JYT0

As an aside, that Clean & Clear ad features a young Christina Hendricks from the show Mad Men...

Back