Circuit City

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Ad for Circuit City about "Unbeatable Prices" and at the end of the ad the screen says "Just what I needed." The song is by The Cars and also named "Just What I Needed." Available for download from or on the "Greatest Hits" album from Amazon.com.

Its the most recent circuit city advertisement on tv. It goes ..."just what I need"
If anybody knows of this song please reply. ThankYou

Can you describe the song? Was a man or woman singing? Was it a pop song, rock song, etc.? Anything else you can remember?

Next time, don't forget to search before posting. This was answered previously here.

Originally posted by DresdenAir00@Oct 23 2004, 06:40 PM
Its the most recent circuit city advertisement on tv. It goes ..."just what I need"
If anybody knows of this song please reply. ThankYou
Suddenly I feel really old at 41.

anyone know the circuit city song..the lyrics were something like...just what i needed..i think its like a classic rock song but im not sure

Please search our Forums before starting a new topic. This has been asked/answered previously.

All duplicate topics now merged.

:D I really apreciate this. I downloaded this song off ITUNES and I'm really happy with it. THX! :D

Its a recent circuit city ad where sales reps in red showacase some "Circuit City"-ish products.
The lyrics of the song go "Just what I needed".

Know the song?

Thanks!

New commercials for "The Source by Circuit City". Begins with electric guitar, then some drumming, and then a choir of guys singing "HEYYYYYYYYY". Any ideas?

Doh, I always search before asking, but this one time how could I have missed that??

Sorry for the trouble folks, and thanks for the answer, ad-rock :)

Why do I feel so old at 42, when someone asks who sings Just What I Needed?

Originally posted by Twix@Sep 14 2005, 11:26 PM
Why do I feel so old at 42, when someone asks who sings Just What I Needed?
lol...i'm 45 and i was thinking the same thing. :)

Please help me I can not remember who that guy is in the commercial. I know he is an actor from the 80 and use to ware a red flannel shirt with the sleeves ripped off but I can't remember the show or movie he was in or his name. I have tried to google about everything I could think of. Please help this is driving me crazy.

Originally posted by aj1978@Sep 23 2005, 09:19 PM
Please help me I can not remember who that guy is in the commercial. I know he is an actor from the 80 and use to ware a red flannel shirt with the sleeves ripped off but I can't remember the show or movie he was in or his name. I have tried to google about everything I could think of. Please help this is driving me crazy.
If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, isn't he the guy from "Just One Of The Guys?"--Billy Jacoby? Although he now goes by Billy Jayne.

Link to pic: http://www.shadoesrealms.com/pleasure/tv/c.../billyjayne.jpg

He was also on Parker Lewis Can't Lose and Cujo when he was a kid.

Hope this helps! :p

Back