Cingular with girl singing

donielle

Reaction score
i was doing laundry when i heard the song in the commercial and when i looked up to see what it was, i only caught a glimpse of the commercial. i believe it had alot of flashing lights and the only other thing i remeber was a guy and a girl smiling. the song was really neat and i've heard it in other things but i can't place it at the moment. she was singing and the music was just a bit off beat and it would stop right before she said a word. hard to explain but the only lyrics i caught were "city of love". i've looked on google and nothing so far. i've used search on this site as well and no one has seemed to post it yet. (if so, i am sorry and i need glasses) thanks all!!

~Donielle

This question has not been asked yet, I already looked. It is a cingular commercial where there are pink silver and black phones that are making pictures of people. It has a girl singing an upbeat song, I don't remember all of the lyrics; but she does sing, then pauses, then says Love and sings some more. The commercial has something about it being a Father's Day sale. Thanks.

I believe the song you're looking for is "City Of Love" by Persephone's Bees. The song was featured on the "Bewitched" movie soundtrack (the one w/Nicole Kidman). Suppose it could be on one of the band's own albums, too. (I think they're signed to Jack Pine Social Club record label.)

Hope that helps!

nevermind thanks though, it's persephone's bees - city of love, for anyone else looking

i forget what the commercial's advertising, but it has black, white, and pink images of people and other stuff. the song is sung by a probably-french woman and the lyrics are "the city of love". i can't find it anywhere. help? thanks!

This was on another post somewhere. Might be the same song. "City of Love" by Persephones Bees.

Thank you! I was just about to post a new topic about this ad.
This is a the same ad as in this topic.
And here are the links to the song: Amazon

Back