Christmas with the Kranks

BandTrumpet7

Reaction score
This song's one that's briefly played ... but worth it in the trailer! It starts when Tim Allen imitates the cat's hiss to the "I changed my mind and I'm coming home for Christmas" bit.

By the way - this is the teaser trailer, not the recently released theatrical.

It sounds like an oldies song ... beginning with the lyrics (possibly, i can't really make out the words) "five months...two weeks...two days..."

There's that song, and then there's the other song that continues right after that...it's a rockish Christmas song that I just plain can't make out the words to, but I'm hoping someone will be able to help recognize the tune.

Any help on both songs would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks, BT7

You can watch the teaser here : http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_picture...swiththekranks/

LOUIS PRIMA - 'Five Months, Two Weeks, Two Days'
THE RAMONES - 'Merry Christmas I Don't Want to Fight Tonight'

Hi,

I am looking for the name and artist for the song playing at the end of one of the Christmas with the Kranks trailers. It is a classic song sung by what sounds like a choir of some sort. The trailer is one the movie's website. Thanks to anyone who knows the answer.

MK

Can you post the link to the website with the trailer?

This is the link

Kranks

I am not sure if my attempt to make a hyperlink will work. You will have to click on "Preview" at the bottom of the website. It will play directly from the site.

Thanks
MK

Originally posted by monak@Nov 20 2004, 02:50 PM
Hi,

I am looking for the name and artist for the song playing at the end of one of the Christmas with the Kranks trailers. It is a classic song sung by what sounds like a choir of some sort. The trailer is one the movie's website. Thanks to anyone who knows the answer.

MK
Sounds like the Ramones.
~ Ramones "Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight)"
...at least that was the one on the end of the trailer I saw.

http://www.shorefire.com/artists/littleste...n_11_02_04.html
Hollywood Records will release the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 'Christmas with the Kranks' on November 23.

Track Listing:
+Ramones "Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight)"
*The Charms "Frosty The Snowman"
+The Raveonettes "The Christmas Song"
*Tina Sugandh "White Christmas"
+*Jean Beauvoir "Merry Christmas to All the World"
+*Rene Lavan and Austin Pendleton from the Cast "Navidad
*Davie Allan & the Arrows "Feliz Navidad"
+*The Chesterfield Kings "Hey Santa Claus"
Brenda Lee "Jingle Bell Rock"
The Butties "Joy to the World"
The Brian Setzer Orchestra "The Nutcracker Suite"