Christmas song

imcool34

Reaction score
the song i am looking for is this tune: http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/ this link is to the retard burger king song.. that tune is what im looking for.

(there was a song on the radio with this tune but with guitars and stuff)

so knowing this information can somneone tell me what the name of the song is with the tune of the retard burger king guy?

I've heard the song "The Gift" on the radio recently, but it was sung by a woman. Anyone know? (Lyrics: "A poor orphan girl named Maria was walking to market one day...")

I know it has been covered by Garth Brooks.

CraziMon, it may be The Gift by Stephanie Davis. I've never heard the song, but I found information on it on Amazon. A sample of the track isn't available either, but they did give this info about it:
"The Gift" is uncluttered storytelling as only Stephanie can do, delightfully sprinkled with mandolin and trumpet.
If that helps you at all... :huh:

It's actor John Turturro as "Jesus Quintana" in The Big Lebowski. If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it! It's a Coen Brother's film though, so it's more of a dark comedy rather than "ha-ha" funny, though there are some of those moments too.

melissa, drag the picture to your address bar (IE) ... it's actually a big picture. ;)

Ooooh! That's the real AdRock....Adam Horovitz from the Beastie Boys. When I set this up I didn't have a picture of myself to post on the profile, so I was using his likeness for the time being. ^_^

When I first checked Ad-Rock's profile, I accidentally hit the profile for Dascoot instead... so I got her photo -- and I was like, "No wonder she's asking him, he stole her photo!" :lol:

<--- Retard of the month award. Right here.

:lol: That's awesome. Next you'll be doing lyric searches for my signature. ;) :lol:

Okay, dascoot, Michelle, and the rest of ya...I updated my profile and put in a real photo of myself. I don't know if any of you really care or not, but now the wondering is over! Aren't I a good lookin' devil? :D

Edit: michelle, you're not retarded, but I must say you do look an awful lot like a Powerpuff Girl! ^_^
dascoot, you and your cat are also a handsome pair! :)

That's all for now, G'night!

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 9 2004, 09:15 PM
:lol: Next you'll be doing lyric searches for my signature. ;) :lol:
:lol: That's still my all time favorite thing that's happened around here.

Ad-Rock I didn't get to see the photo... Still a picture of a Beastie. Did I miss the grand unveiling?

And, I look like a Powerpuff Girl cause the last time I had an actual photo up of myself I got an email telling me just how ugly I was, among other things. :(

Originally posted by ad-rock@Dec 10 2004, 02:42 AM
dascoot, you and your cat are also a handsome pair! :)
Yeah, I like that picture because my face is covered. That's funny.. cause when I saw the Ad-Rock I was thinking it looked like some 80's version of American Idol, but like for boys bands only. And your real picture looks like Joey Fatone. I am so on.

Actually.. is your name Shawn?

Michelle you got to be shitting me.. someone called YOU ugly? Someone had some mighty low self esteem if they were gonna pick on someone as sweet and lovely as you are. Bastards. They're all bastards.

Originally posted by ad-rock@Dec 9 2004, 02:56 PM
CraziMon, it may be The Gift by Stephanie Davis. I've never heard the song, but I found information on it on Amazon. A sample of the track isn't available either, but they did give this info about it:
"The Gift" is uncluttered storytelling as only Stephanie can do, delightfully sprinkled with mandolin and trumpet.
If that helps you at all... :huh:
Well, thanks for helping me out. I will try to get a sample of it...

Originally posted by michelle+Dec 10 2004, 02:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Dec 10 2004, 02:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ad-Rock I didn't get to see the photo... Still a picture of a Beastie. Did I miss the grand unveiling? And, I look like a Powerpuff Girl cause the last time I had an actual photo up of myself I got an email telling me just how ugly I was, among other things.[/b]

My picture should be there? :huh: As far as someone telling you "how ugly" you are??
Fug 'em! You should post one again!
Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2004, 06:57 AM
And your real picture looks like Joey Fatone. I am so on. Actually.. is your name Shawn?
Yeah I've heard that Joey Fatone resemblance before. I don't know if that's a good thing or not...considering Horatio Sanz also looked like him in a few SNL skits. I'm not a Shawn, Adam actually.
<!--QuoteBegin-CraziMon
@ Dec 10 2004, 09:59 AM
Well, thanks for helping me out. I will try to get a sample of it... [/quote]
Best of luck~

I loved those Horatio Sanz skits.. "What can I say? Babies having babies."

You look just like an all-grown-up version of this guy I was in love with in middle school. I wonder whatever happened to that turd..

I don't know what the deal is... I'm still seeing the orange jumpsuit guy in AdRock's profile -- must be my browser's cookies or cache. <_< (Unless I'm still a retard and that actually is AdRock.) :lol:

About my pic -- I wasn't so much as hurt by the email calling me ugly or whatever, I could give two shites about what they think of me. I removed the photo and obvious links to my personal weblog, etc because I didn't want that much exposure. Since I'm kind of vulnerable to getting any hate mail that goes with this site in general -- I just wanted to make it less obvious for personal attacks and keep the jerks focused (does that make sense?). Like, instead of getting the hate mail that says "Adtunes is crap and you're ugly too." I'd just get the email that says "Adtunes is crap."

Back