Christmas song

michelle, somebody here started a whole thread about how cute you look, remember? ;)

and adrock, your picture is up there, but peoples needs to refresh the image... ;)

Yes, I remember. :blush:

And, I promise -- I tried refreshing the image, but my computer's wonky... so it's just me -- I just haven't fixed the issue on my side yet. ;)

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 10 2004, 12:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 10 2004, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>and adrock, your picture is up there, but peoples needs to refresh the image...[/b]

Good deal, thanks! I was starting to think maybe I was going senile or something.:wacko:

Originally posted by michelle@ Dec 10 2004, 12:34 PM
Like, instead of getting the hate mail that says "Adtunes is crap and you're ugly too." I'd just get the email that says "Adtunes is crap."
:lol: That's understandable. If I were you, I probably would've done the same thing!

<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@ Dec 10 2004, 11:02 AM
You look just like an all-grown-up version of this guy I was in love with in middle school. I wonder whatever happened to that turd...[/quote] Maybe I'm his long lost brother from another mother?? Hmmm...

I just thought I would share that I found the song "The Gift." Well, actually, the correct version that I was looking for.

It's sung by Aselin Debison.

Yeah...I'm a nerd. ;)

Originally posted by ad-rock+Dec 10 2004, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ad-rock @ Dec 10 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Dec 10 2004, 12:55 PM
and adrock, your picture is up there, but peoples needs to refresh the image...
Good deal, thanks! I was starting to think maybe I was going senile or something.:wacko: [/b][/quote]
Yea!! I got to see the picture. Agree about the Joey Fatone resemblance... but you're probably sick of hearing that. ;) You also remind me of my oldest bro. I think it's the eyes. B)

Michelle, I'm glad you and probably everybody else has gotten the chance to see me now! I feel like a popular guy :blush:

Also...
Originally posted by CraziMon@Dec 14 2004, 12:27 AM
I just thought I would share that I found the song "The Gift." Well, actually, the correct version that I was looking for.

It's sung by Aselin Debison.

Yeah...I'm a nerd. ;)

I'm glad you found it...the correct version too! I'm surprised to see that she's just a kid though. Geez!

michelle if it makes you feel any better, people are always telling me that i look like optimus prime...

When I was a senior in high school there was a whole table of freshman girls who thought I looked like Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh.

When they told me I laughed and was like "Wait.... how does that work??? He's blonde and besides that he's a cartoon character."

Originally posted by a_iver@Dec 15 2004, 02:41 PM
When I was a senior in high school there was a whole table of freshman girls who thought I looked like Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh.
:lol: Now that you mention it, I can somewhat see the resemblance too from your avatar pic...

Originally posted by a_iver@Dec 15 2004, 03:41 PM

When they told me I laughed and was like "Wait.... how does that work??? He's blonde and besides that he's a cartoon character."
hmmm.. so apparently cartoon characters keep stealing your identity!

Oh yeah! I saw The Incredibles a few weeks ago and that kid DOES look like him.. I can't remember if I'd posted that yet or not..

Back