Chivas Regal

dj_trancient

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Everybody's enjoying chivas regal in the snow, three guys I think.

The song has the lyrics "we could be together", I believe. It's kinda an instrumental guitar with some beats in it, if that helps.

Thanks,
DT

This ad, right? I tried doing a Google search on the lyrics, but no such luck. Maybe someone else will recognize it. Unless it's an original composition.

Yep, that's the one.

Yeah, I couldn't find the lyrics anywhere either.

Anybody know?

DT

ok... read this:

"i´m looking for the son of the avertising of chivas regals The chivas regals life where three mans are fishing in the ice and they are having a scoh. the autor is sarah khider and the song name is mermaid but i can not find it
please if someone knows something try to contacme
regars

Posted by: alejandro at March 15, 2004 04:06 PM"

I haven't being able to find it myself.... so....

anyone...??

Alejandro, how did u find out about Sarah Khider's song "mermaid"?? I have been looking for it pretty much everywhere ... try the same source where u found out her name and song title, that may help ..and if it does..please let me know

hi everyone.. i just wanted to tell you that i'm interested to find these song too.. i have the lyric: "we could be together, every day together. the moon is coming reason and shines on further seas. as you blide in my misson, the time is standing still", and i beleive the singer is sarah khider as you say but can't find it either.. :( please help me to find it.. i really love this song.. thanks, bye

I just read on an Italian site that the Sarah Khider song was an original one done for the ad.

does anyone know what artist the song on that commercial is and what remix. it goes like this we could together everyday forever. its not the version by turtles or the beetles a girl signs it

Yes, the track is called "Mermaid" by Sarah Khider.

Yes, it was specially written for the advert.

No, it was never released or made commercially available.

Yes, I have the full version on mp3. :lol:

Originally posted by Finchy@Nov 28 2003, 05:19 AM
This ad, right? I tried doing a Google search on the lyrics, but no such luck. Maybe someone else will recognize it. Unless it's an original composition.
finchy,

you are my hero!

thanks very much for this ad tune!

Back