Chin-Ups or Pull-Ups

What do you call them?

• Chin-Ups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pull-Ups

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 8 2005, 10:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 8 2005, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 01:35 AM
What??? Wasn't he pissed that movie was shitty and was nothing like the game in terms of storyline or anything? And that whole first person part was like comedic at best.

Did he play the first older game or Doom 3?
We were both cracking up at the first person thing but he still loved it. And yeah he complained a little about the whole conflict at the end with Sarge, but you just plain gotta accept that the movie will never ever ever be as good as the book or game or story that it's based on.

And he played the older version too, yes. [/b][/quote]
You are right I guess. It just pisses me off because it could have been so much better than it was. Whatever, I recommend Weather Man, that movie was hilarious. :lol:

I know, unfortunately there's as little integrity in movies as there is anywhere else and they sacrifice quality for What Makes Money. You shoulda seen my face at the end of the first Harry Potter.

"This blows, where the FUCK was Peeves?"

You should totally turn to Bollywood. You think weatherman and anchorman were funny? Bollywood is hilarious when they're NOT trying. Find the most serious Indian movie you can, and i guarantee you'll piss yourself laughing.

P.S They're ALL musicals.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 10 2005, 04:39 AM
edit: Isn't it Baliwood?
nooo....

Bali's in Indonesia...

It's all about Bolly. It's Hollywood, except I think the "B" comes from Bombay. (which is now Mumbai again, so I guess if i'm right it would technically be Mollywood now...)

so in summation, it's definitely Bollywood.

When the English came to India they decided to change the names of a bunch of cities because they couldn't pronounce them or whatever the reason. So Mumbai became Bombay, and then a few years ago it changed back for whatever reason. I still call it Bombay.

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 9 2005, 01:06 AM
You should totally turn to Bollywood. You think weatherman and anchorman were funny? Bollywood is hilarious when they're NOT trying. Find the most serious Indian movie you can, and i guarantee you'll piss yourself laughing.

P.S They're ALL musicals.
Are you sure on this comment ?

If yes .. Im afraid you hvnt seen any Indian movies then.

I have not yet seen even 1 single "serious" indian movie, where i pissed myself laughing.

Please do tell me the names of such movies. (no offence, but i really want to know)

And yes its Mumbai since many years now. but i dont really know, why the term "Bollywood" is .. there is no such place here in Mumbai, we just call it Indian film industry, or etc, but not Bollywood.

And Music is the Identity of Indian movies, donno in what sense you wrote "ALL" in caps.

uh...I'm Indian...
Indian-Indian. Born-in-India Indian.

just so you know. :p

I know that (read somewhere in the forum)

I too am Indian-Indian, Born, Raised and living in India.

But i would still like to know, why or how did u wrote such comment, how many Indian movies have u seen in the 1st place ? .. and i would like to have the names of those Indian movies which are serious but you find them hilarious. :)

Coz i, after reading your comment can only imagine that you have seen only few Indian movies, which have not been appreciated even here, and you took them "serious" to get the laughter.

I'm born in Canada but my Parents are from Pakistan :D

Yeah for Brown!!!!!!!!!! :D

..and marbles ..... :D !

Back