• Chin-Ups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pull-Ups

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

goodnight rhonda. sweet dreams. :)

. o O (chocolate smeared all over nipple, hair sticking out like a jolly flag, waving hello..)

Ok so, if you didnt already know this, the movie Doom was absolutely terrible. I just saw it and it was really dumb. :ph34r:

. o O (What about the stuff inside the Cadbury? She didn't mention that.)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 01:13 AM
Ok so, if you didnt already know this, the movie Doom was absolutely terrible. I just saw it and it was really dumb. :ph34r:
Well YAY! He's here to smack talk everything good in my life some more. <_<

Originally posted by leone@Nov 9 2005, 01:14 AM
. o O (What about the stuff inside the Cadbury? She didn't mention that.)
. o O (crack open chocolate egg, find curly black hairs in the gooey center..)

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 8 2005, 10:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 8 2005, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 01:13 AM
Well YAY! He's here to smack talk everything good in my life some more. <_< [/b][/quote]
Wait wait wait wait wait wait!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! You liked Doom? Are you kidding me?

For a Bang Bang Shoot Em Up action/sci fi flick, whose only intention is to explode and fascinate the audience with gore and lasers and shit, yeah I thought it was one of the better ones.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 9 2005, 01:20 AM
. o O (crack open chocolate egg, find curly black hairs in the gooey center..)
. o O (Damn.) :lol: :lol: :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 8 2005, 10:24 PM
For a Bang Bang Shoot Em Up action/sci fi flick, whose only intention is to explode and fascinate the audience with gore and lasers and shit, yeah I thought it was one of the better ones.
I suppose for the average viewer it was good, but for those who have played the games that the movie is based on you would seen it differently.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Nov 9 2005, 01:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Nov 9 2005, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 8 2005, 10:24 PM
I suppose for the average viewer it was good, but for those who have played the games that the movie is based on you would seen it differently. [/b][/quote]
Again, with your assumptions.

I saw the movie with a man who's been addicted to the game since the first one came out, and he couldn't stop salivating. And I've spent numerous hours watching him play, so I'm not like some dumb girl who just went to see The Rock flex his muscles.

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 8 2005, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 8 2005, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 01:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Nov 8 2005, 10:24 PM

I suppose for the average viewer it was good, but for those who have played the games that the movie is based on you would seen it differently.
Again, with your assumptions.

I saw the movie with a man who's been addicted to the game since the first one came out, and he couldn't stop salivating. And I've spent numerous hours watching him play, so I'm not like some dumb girl who just went to see The Rock flex his muscles. [/b][/quote]
What??? Wasn't he pissed that movie was shitty and was nothing like the game in terms of storyline or anything? And that whole first person part was like comedic at best.

Did he play the first older games or Doom 3?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 01:35 AM
What??? Wasn't he pissed that movie was shitty and was nothing like the game in terms of storyline or anything? And that whole first person part was like comedic at best.

Did he play the first older game or Doom 3?
We were both cracking up at the first person thing but he still loved it. And yeah he complained a little about the whole conflict at the end with Sarge, but you just plain gotta accept that the movie will never ever ever be as good as the book or game or story that it's based on.

And he played the older version too, yes.

Back