Chevy Factory Commercials

Monaco

Reaction score
What's the name of the song played in the new Chevy Factory commercial? It's a well known song, but i just don't know who sings it.

The only part i heard in the song is: "You don't know what....."

thanks

I have not seen said commercial, so this is just gonna be a wild guess ...

song: "To Love Somebody" ???

part of the lyrics: "you don't know what it's like ... to love somebody" ???

Because I'm pretty sure I'm wrong here, I'll just wish you luck on finding your song! B)

...Yeah, i've been looking for this one too - the only part of the lyrics I can make out are:

Chorus:

You dont know, what the, (*something*)'s like...

Ride around & around little girl...(*inaudible again*)

It had a kind of Tom Cochran - "Life is a Highway" type of sound, though I know for sure it is neither "Life is a Highway" nor a Tom Cochran single. I know this song was popular in the early/mid 90's I've heard it so many times but cant find it anywhere of the "Goog" because I forgot the lyrics. Any help is of course appreciated, thanks.

I need help in finding the song that is used for the new Chevy Factory Commercials. The song is an upbeat rock song from I believe the 80's (just a guess though). It's a well-known song that I've heard before, but I can't put a finger on the artist.

For those who watch football on Sundays I saw the ad then and I'm sure it was played a few more times.

The only part of the lyrics i remember are "You don't know what...." ---not sure if it helps but it might.

Please Help ME!!! :D

Doesn't anyone know this??

They played it on Q104.3 yesterday...so I went to www.q1043.com to see the Just Played list and it said "Van Halen - Panama" but that's not the song!

Come on, someone please help!!!

Back