Chevy Cobalt

EvangelionXT

Reaction score
Anyone know the music that plays in the new Chevy Cobalt commercial where there are two cars in a parking garage and they keep opening their doors and playing music?

I think this is a different commercial. I saw it tonight. One car is playing a rap/ hip-hop sounding song, male vocals, the other car is playing a remake of a 70s disco song (which I know the name of, but don't remember it right now :huh: ). Is this the one you were talking about, Evangelion?

Yes, that is the one I'm talking about.
That Woo-Hoo song isn't the one I was looking for.

Disco tune is 'Hot Stuff' by DONNA SUMMER.

No idea about the rap song.

I think it's a redone rap version of Hot Stuff, because at the end of the commerical, it sounded like the two songs went together, so I believe it's actually just one song. I'm looking for it now as I type this, if I find it, I'll be sure to let you know.

the "rap" portion was done by a jingle house specifically for the commercial to go with "Hot Stuff"

There's a very recent car commercial that I've been seeing a lot. I can't remember the company, but the commercial shows two cars parked next to each other. One opens its doors and some hip-hop music blasts. The other one opens its doors and Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff" is blaring. The mix of the two together is fantastic, and I'd like to find it somewhere if it exists. Any thoughts?

I just registered for this site and this is exactly the reason why the techno Donna Summer/Rap of "Hot Stuff". So it's not an artist or group but a ad agency?

Ok this should be an easy one.... there is a car commercial where two of the same cars which are white and black are parked side by side in a parking garage. People open one door and their music plays with a rap song then close their door. The other car opens their door and (this is where the question comes in) there is a version of "Hot Stuff" playing.....

Does ANYONE know who the remixer is????

Hello,
I'm looking for a car commerical song that has been on the air this summer. I has two groups of people in a 2 different cars (I think one group is guys in and the other are ladies). First you can hear the music from one car and then from the other. The song I'm looking for is from the ladies' car. It's a fast paced POP sounding song with perhaps a bit of a techno edge. It has a female voice singing Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the brand. I do know that the commercial was aimed for about a twenty-something audience, and in one car there were guys on the left and girls in a car on the right.

Back