champions league

Well that's pretty common knowledge. No one could sail a ship like Pele' and San Marino is landlocked. :P

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 13 2005, 02:33 PM
Did anyone watch the US Open? :D
I paused to stare at Andre for a bit before the ADD kicked in. :ok:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 13 2005, 02:34 PM
Well that's pretty common knowledge. No one could sail a ship like Pele' and San Marino is landlocked. :P
:lol: Fitz, don't poke the bear.

I shall swat the cub!!!! Mwaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I soccer kick to the groin!!!!!

DAMMIT!! I wanted to be the only one on adtunes!! *storms off*

:P
:( sorry they lost

<_< meh, they always lose.....they get paid more than doctors....

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 13 2005, 01:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 13 2005, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Sep 13 2005, 02:33 PM
I paused to stare at Andre for a bit before the ADD kicked in. :ok: [/b][/quote]
Heck yeah! :wub: Federer's not to bad either. :naughty:

My hubby kinda looks like Andre Agassi. There have been a couple times that we've been out and people have stopped him to say that he looks like him or ask him where his tennis racket is. :)

:lol: must get boring quick though....there's this dentist in belgium and he looks like shumacher...

Originally posted by Scythe@Sep 13 2005, 10:24 AM
<_< of course you know *what* it is but do you know that brasil is ruler? and that san marino sucks?
you said brazier, boobs on the mind eh? J.A.J :D

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Sep 13 2005, 01:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Sep 13 2005, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 13 2005, 01:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Sep 13 2005, 02:33 PM

I paused to stare at Andre for a bit before the ADD kicked in. :ok:
Heck yeah! :wub: Federer's not to bad either. :naughty:

My hubby kinda looks like Andre Agassi. There have been a couple times that we've been out and people have stopped him to say that he looks like him or ask him where his tennis racket is. :) [/b][/quote]
I pretty much did the same thing you guys did but I stopped to watch Maria Sharapova. That commercial for Canon when she hite the tennis balls into the fence to spell out "Maria Was Here" and she pulls the camera out from under her skirt, holy shit. :naughty:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 14 2005, 11:21 AM
I pretty much did the same thing you guys did but I stopped to watch Maria Sharapova. That commercial for Canon when she hite the tennis balls into the fence to spell out "Maria Was Here" and she pulls the camera out from under her skirt, holy shit. :naughty:
OMG right? First time I saw that I was like DAMN! Then I felt all icky cause she's prolly 12 years old.

Yeah, I remember seeing that and telling my husband that I thought she was much prettier than Anna Kornakova (sp?).

:huh: what in the nine hells are you talking about!!!

Back