Celebrity voice-overs in commercials

I do believe that Kathleen Turner does a voice over for Lays Baked potato chips.

Confirming that it is indeed Queen Latifah in the Pizza Hut commercials. Also, I believe Julia Roberts no longer does the voice for the AOL ads.

Other current celebrity voices in commercials:

Sean Connery - Level 3 Communications

Jeff Bridges - Duracell

Patricia Clarkson - BMW and Milky Way Lite

Donald Sutherland - Volvo

Queen Latifah has done Pizza Hut commercials in the past. Not just voiceover work actual acting in the commercial.

the annoying Capital One Credit card spots are voiced by Randy Quaid.

Nic Harcourt from KCRW "morning becomes eclectic" is doing voiceover work for Land Rover tv ads.

I like when the Stouffer's commercials come on and Susan Sarandon's all like, "we at stouffer's..." like she works there now. I always get a kick out of that. I thought I'd share.

I hafta say, Kiefer is doing so much voiceover work it's like FOX isn't paying him enough for 24....

Patrick Dempsey for that new Life Vanilla something Yogurt cereal...I know it was mentioned in the first post here... :)

does Billy Bob Thornton do any voiceovers? i heard a commercial today that sounded like him, i can't remember what the commercial was now (mind went completely blank)

Anybody heard anything lately? I'm drawing a blank right now.... :huh:

Sketchyrx, I believe I read somewhere that you're a fan of Six Feet Under. I am as well so here goes...Lily Taylor, who played Lisa, I believe she does the Tylenol ads with the capsule that seems to fall into liquid and it goes on about the time release holes...blah blah...Just thought I'd contribute something :p

I could swear that's Courtney B. Vance of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" doing Buick Lucerne voiceovers.

i think Billy Bob Thornton does the Ruby Tuesday burger commercials. but i'm not positive, it sounds a lot like him

I could've sworn Jodie Foster is the voice of the new Coca-Cola company commercials, with the "drop for everything" slogan or however it goes.

hmmm...i heard that & thought it was Angie Harmon...

Oh and I think I hear Josh Duhmahel on a Pontiac commercial. Can anyone confirm?

Hey everyone, I want to expand the game to include voices of singers. If a famous person sings a jingle or a slogan or a song made for the commercial, let's post those here too.

I'll start. Kelly Clarkson sings the song on the newest Ford commercial.

Originally posted by KillerKittey@Apr 22 2006, 05:35 AM
Sketchyrx, I believe I read somewhere that you're a fan of Six Feet Under. I am as well so here goes...Lily Taylor, who played Lisa, I believe she does the Tylenol ads with the capsule that seems to fall into liquid and it goes on about the time release holes...blah blah...Just thought I'd contribute something :p
OOoo I thought that was Kathryn Erbe from Oz and Law and Order CI. Hmm. I'll listen for it again. Sometimes they're so hard to place... <_< (aka The Dan)

Is it just me, or does it sound like Gene Wilder (the original film Willy Wonka) doing the voiceover work for Vault energy drink ("Drinks like a soda, kicks like an energy drink")?

I dunno ...

B)

Back