Celebrity voice-overs in commercials

Not sure if this was mentioned before,

I believe James Woods was the voice of the Rabbit in the Super Bowl Blockbuster Video Ad. The one where the rabbit and the hamster use a mouse as a computer Mouse. Oh course Alec Baldwin does the sales pitch voice over.

Originally posted by mr_sleep@Feb 14 2007, 10:58 PM
This may be totally unrelated but its a fun fact.

Andrew Dice Clay voices the "Ohhhh!" in the 80's song "Unbelievable" by EMF
This could start a whole new thread, samples used in music!
Two of my favorites are:
In the song Scorched Blood by Xorcist they use dialogue from Interview With A Vampire in the middle of the song between Tom Cruise & Kirsten Dunst
"It Keeps The Blood Warm"
"You Let Me Drink Dead Blood?"
"One Lesson You Taught Me, NEVER DRINK FROM THE DEAD!"
Also in the song "Thorns" by :wumpscut: they use the Kurgan's line from Highlander "Toniight You Sleep In Hell".

This one bugs me everytime. Who is on the Cingular ads? To me it sounds kinda like William Petersen from CSI. And I probably spelled his name wrong cause I don't watch the show. Anyone else? :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Feb 22 2007, 01:53 AM
This one bugs me everytime. Who is on the Cingular ads? To me it sounds kinda like William Petersen from CSI. And I probably spelled his name wrong cause I don't watch the show. Anyone else? :)
I believe it's Stanley Tucci.

Patricia Belcher appears in a commercial for a new kind of colon cancer test.

Claire Byrne, an actress from All My Children, can be seen on the blondes vs. brunettes Hairapy commercial.

Lauren Graham does the voice on a Special K commercial, the one for smoothies. I'm positive it's her. They played it during Gilmore Girls.

Here's one I need you guys' help with. It's commercial for T-Mobile. They're at a wedding. One girl says to the other "do you know who's on your boyfriend's 5" and the girl says no, the other one says "well there's an old cougar chatting him up over there". She says that's his mother and the other one says "oh... she's affectionate." Both girls look familiar, but I'm sure the redhead is from something else. She looks like a cross between Merideth Monroe and Alicia Witt. The way she delivers the last line makes me think I've seen her in a comedy. Anyone recognize her?

Richard Speight Jr. on IBM laptop commercials

I recognized somebody on a Sears commercial. I'm sure he's from some sitcom and played a sidekick or someone who liked to tag along with another character. I wish I had more to go on. It'll come to me someday...

I remember the Sears commercial guy! His name is JD Walsh. I recognize him from Dharma & Greg. He's also been on Smart Guy, Tremors, and Two & A Half Men.

Emy Coligado on a commercial for SoyJoy. She's from Crossing Jordan and Malcolm in the Middle.

The guy "in the middle" on the Wendy's commercial is someone. I'm determined to figure it out.

"Breakfast" looks like a familiar character actor too...

Richard Speight, Jr. was in Band of Brothers. :D

Have a few for ya ...

Obscure actor ...
The new Jack in The Box ad featuring three guys representing Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner ...
Dinner is Roger Eschbacher ... whom I remember as being Wendy's "Unofficial Spokesperson" in those ads from a few years back ...

Voiceover ...
Kelsey Grammar for Hyundai ...

B)

Back