Catwoman

LostOneLife

Reaction score
;) im not sure if this is off topic, but how do i find the music thats from the catwomen movie,,...i watched it and they had good songs....but i forgot to stay through the end credits =( i actually really want the song that plays in the beginning where it shows the names of who is in the movie.

What's that song playing when Catwoman is fighting those guys in the jewelry store?

Can you describe the song? Genre, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc?

Yeah I actually saw the movie, it was good not better then Spider-man but better then Daredevil IMO.

It was a female singing sounded dunno pop maybe.

The only parts I could made up in the song were get up now, oh it is, catch you now, and a lot of ohhh's and yeah's.

No its not that one. That song is not listed in the soundtrack not sure why.

I think Britney Spears had a song in the movie... could it have been her? I think it's called "Outrageous." Link goes to available audio sample, track 7.

I am also interested in the song that is playing during the jewelry store heist in Catwoman. It's not Mis-teeq nor is it Brittany Spears. I've looked everywhere for a list of the music tracks for the movie and have found nothing. A search of Kaaza has produced nothing either. Anything remotely resembling the movie is either in german which I have no way of reading because I do not understand german. Lets keep searching and as soon as we find something we can post it here. As of today I've found nothing, and I'm starting to loose hope.

ok here are some of the songs from the movie but some of them might be missing but maybe we can download them and find out if they are correct. Anyway goodluck everyone hope we find it soon. "Switchback Instrumental" - Celldweller
"Cry For A Hero"- Brand X
"I Wear My Skin" - One Minute Silence
"No Pulse" - Brand X
"Terminal Bliss" - Brand X

Thanks I'll try and check those songs later when I have time. But if you found the right one please tell me.

Originally posted by Egyptian Mau@Sep 27 2004, 10:20 AM
ok here are some of the songs from the movie but some of them might be missing but maybe we can download them and find out if they are correct. Anyway goodluck everyone hope we find it soon. "Switchback Instrumental" - Celldweller
"Cry For A Hero"- Brand X
"I Wear My Skin" - One Minute Silence
"No Pulse" - Brand X
"Terminal Bliss" - Brand X
These all tracks were used in the TRAILER of catwoman not in the movie :rolleyes:

Yes, Catwoman was a horrible movie, but I did think that the intro credits were decent (the one with the montage of women and cats throughout history). Anyone know the name of the song during those credits and where I could possibly get it?

Is it instrumental (if so what instrument) or does it have lyrics/ vocals?

Back