Cartoon Network

Originally posted by You_want_to_know?@May 29 2007, 10:50 PM
It's the Can Can by Offenbach.
The "Can Can" is the second half of "Infernal Gallop."

<_<

I'm looking for the name of the song(if it's actually a song) of what is played inbetween their shows. Right after a cartoon goes to break, there will be clips of some kids swimming, and some singing in the background(something like "I just want to get out"). I tried looking it up, but the only information I have is that it may be by Cee-Lo? Any help would be great, thanks.

The song is called "get away" by cee-lo green. Also check gnarles barkely or goodie mob if cee-lo doesn't work

hey everyone, today while staying home from school i was watching cartoon network, yes, i am 16 and i still watch it B) , anyways i was watching it and i saw CN has a new song out other than it's previous song, get away by cee-lo green.

i was just wondering if someone could keep an eye out and let me know if you know the song.
it says something about "i thought it's just something that grown-ups invented"
the song was kinda punk-ish and the commercial played almost the full song and some animations/acting of kids playing instruments and such

anyways let me know

The Hives - "Tick Tick Boom"?????

From http://top40-charts.com/news.php?nid=35566
The song "Tick Tick Boom" off the record already soundtracks the NFL, MLB, ESPN and World Wrestling Entertainment, and will soon stage-dive into animation via green screen with Cartoon Network's new fall special "Fall Is Just Something That Grownups Invented."

I couldve swore they were saying 'COLLEGE is something that grownups invented'....LOL in fact its playing right now and im still hearing it. That could make all the difference.

Hi
I'm the mom of a 10 yr old and he loves this song too. I had to spend quite a long time digging, but found out the video was made by "Shilo" which is a graphic design firm. The song is by a band called "The Hives" but I have yet to find it on any of their albums. It may have been made just for Shilo's gig with Cartoon Network.

Yeah, it is a song by The Hives, recorded specifically for this Cartoon Network fall special. It is called ""Fall Is Just Something That Grownups Invented" (the title may vary, though, such as a hyphen in grownups or no just in the title). It will appear as a bonus track on the UK edition of their next album, The Black and White Album, which is released Oct. 15 there (as well as the rest of Europe). It is released Nov. 13 in the US, although without this bonus track, apparently. I haven't found a reliable source stating this bonus track removal, only Wikipedia.

i really dont think its the Hives, it sounds nothing like them. The guy singing sounds british. The Hives arent british.

I'm still searching, but the hives.....nuh uh.

Im bumping this post back up in hopes that someone knows where to find this song. Ive been looking for it all over the net and cant find it anywhere including itunes. Does anyone know where I can actually find or dl the song. thnx.

uhh yeah, i was watching cartoon network when i heard this awesome song that had an asian girl who rocked, the song sounded like css but shes portugeese. one of the lyrics is "move like, like a lion go".

That'd be "Milk Crisis" by The Go! Team. They're a British group, but with two Japanese members.

The original Japanese version is available on iTunes, but it might be better to just wait till next month; according to a press release I found, the band plans to release the version heard on Cartoon Network for free on their own site on 21 July.

Oh, and as a bonus, here's the full music video posted by the record label on YouTube. :)

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZMeJx1jP2C0

I've been looking for this song in a while. CN alot of stars on it, and it was a whistle loop (i think from camp lazlo, i could be wrong). It was during their "Yes!" campaign. can anyone help me find it? its like a dream of mine to hear it again :unsure:

please does anyone know the song from cartoon networks new commercial ''Premiere time'' , it shows generator rex ben 10 star wars , it can be seen in cartoon network , if anyone knows please reply :D

Back