Calvin Klein Eternity

lgj24

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody knows this commercial? It's for Calvin Klein Eternity, and has black and white video of a young family singing. All I can remember is "love..sweet love.." Just want to know if anybody knows the song?

thanks!

I do believe it's Aimee Mann...what the world needs (love, sweet love). I really don't know or give a shit so just google those lyrics with "Calvin Klein" and you'll get your answer.

:lol:

It's actually called "What The World Needs Now Is Love" and it's written by Burt Bacharach. The original (I think it was the original anyway) was sung by Dionne Warwick, but I don't know who that is singing it in the commercial.. my guess is it's either the actress or someone commissioned for the job, but perhaps someone else knows..

Welcome, snickerdoodle.

But I take it back, it IS Aimee Mann singing the commercial version. I couldn't find it on any of her older albums, but perhaps it's one I've not heard. *shrug* :p

So congrats on being such an astute young man! :D

Anyone know what song was played? The commercial is in black and white and has Christy Turlington singing to some guy. Thanks.

edit: Okay I found out it is Burt Bacharach's What the World Needs Now Is Love. However it is Aimee Mann who sings it. Does anyone have the Aimee Mann version?

Back