Burger King NFL football

grin1977

Reaction score
There are two Burger King commercials featuring the king. The first song is "Round Up" where he is playing with the Baltimore Ravens. The one song I cannot seem to find is the one where Daunte Culpepper throws the long ball and Randy Moss catches it only to lateral it to the king......Does anyone know this song? I know its an orchestrated piece......Thanks!

Yes - the one is definitely from NFL Films, composed by Sam Spence. Mr. Spence did a ton of orchestral and jazz work back in the day exclusively for NFL Films, and a lot of it is turning up in commercials.

The one is definitely "Round Up". I haven't seen the other yet. As soon as I do, I'll let you know which NFL Films piece it is.

Bump I would like to know the answer for the Culpepper Pass one, too.

FOUND IT!

March to the Trenches...you can find it on LimeWire.

What is the song playing in the background during the NFL / Burger King commercial where the King (Moe Williams) takes the lateral from Randy Moss?

It's not "Round Up." I have that one, but I can't find any info on this one.

Evil Closet Monkey, you're a genius at this. I was hoping you'd have figured it out by now.

Help?

As with most of the BK NFL commercials, this comes off of the Autumn Thunder: 40 years of NFL box set. It's on disc 2, it's called "March to the Trenches". Great tune.

Back