Budweiser

mrsem24

Reaction score
Ok, I search for this and there's no topic about the one Im about to say. It's the comercial that starts off with a guy picking and opening the beer, and you noticed a drop from the beer into the beer thats laying on the bar table. It catches this guy's eyes and it changes the scene with a glass of beer. Inside that glass of beer is liquid twirling around like a tornado. I'm trying to find out the name of the song so could you please help me? Thanks for your time and you can find this commercial from this website: http://www.budweiser.com/truefreshness.html

The only words I made out were:

Bring it on down
raise your hands up in the air

Not getting any good results with those lines though... :unsure:

sorry but the music was made specifically for the commercial. it's a pity too cuz a few months back i was obsessed with it too. seems like the music group or music editor was good too. anyways, tough luck finding it.

The song sounds a lot like Dilated Peoples who Budweiser happens to have under "sponsorship" for a series of concerts coming up...Don't know if you guys know but they had a song on NBA Live 2004...If you've heard it, you might see the similarities...If you find anything let me know...GW

Back