Budweiser "Want One"

FishyFred

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song in the Budweiser commcercial that was on SNL last night. It is a rock song. Near the end of the commercial there are 4 people grabbing for their beers at the same time.

yeah i saw this commercial saturday 15 during the ATL STL footbal game. starts with a split screen with a guy and a girl dressed for work and then they end up in a bar. the final scene is a bunch of hands grabbing for beers, then a budweiser cap on a black screen.
The song is just a rockin guitar riff no vocals so im not sure who it could be. any one know? i think bbrocks might be think about the same commercial i dunno though cant find it on the Budweiser wedsite.

I saw a Budweiser ad that used an Eagles of Death Metal song. This band is awesome, and you must pick up "Peace, Love, Death Metal" at the earliest opportunity! I think this is the same ad you are talking about. The song is "Speaking In Tongues". Enjoy!

I checked another thread and found the song.
Eagles of Death Metal - Speaking in Tongues

I'm trying to find the song to a Budweiser commercial I saw during the NC State Vs. North Carolina game.
It shows people heading to the bar...near the end it shows the men and women (split screen I think) all reaching for pilsner glasses of Bud.
I would appreciate any insight you guys could provide!
Thanks
~Jamie

Originally posted by caffeineisgood@Jan 15 2005, 08:28 PM
I saw a Budweiser ad that used an Eagles of Death Metal song. The song is "Speaking In Tongues". Enjoy!
You can find the song on the album "Peace, Love, Death, Metal" here, track 2.

Looking for the song in the newest Budweiser ad. It shows people leaving their buildings to go out to a bar. The music has no lyrics and sounds like dance/club music. At the end of the ad, the screen reads "Budweiser" and "Want One?" Thanks in advance.

I think you may be looking for the same ad discussed here.

Originally posted by caffeineisgood@Jan 15 2005, 08:28 PM
I saw a Budweiser ad that used an Eagles of Death Metal song. The song is "Speaking In Tongues". Enjoy!
You can find the song on the album "Peace, Love, Death, Metal" here, track 2.

I've search through the Budweiser topics and haven't found any reference to this commercial... it's an older commercial, but within the last year. There are no lyrics to the song. It's got a rock/punk sound to it featuring an electric guitar throughout. The ad, if I remember correctly, has a series of faces rotating rapidly and ending with a split screen of two people reaching forward (almost 3D-like) to grab a beer. I just heard the song used in a VH1 segment - Maxim's 100. Unfortunately, they don't have this commercial on the Bud site and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. Does anyone know the song I'm talking about?

Back