Bridgestone tires

alkota

Reaction score
Im interested in finding out what song/composition is in the Bridgestone tire commercial that is currently airing. At the end of the commercial, a minicooper slides into a gas station.

The music is classic, and starts out with some marcato violins.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yea does anyone know what this is called I've been looking for this for that last few days.

Sorry if bumping is discouraged, but it's either that, or start a new thread. The song is simply too good to not find.

This is the commercial with the Mercedes, Nissan 350Z, Mini Cooper, and several others in a sort of "Car Ballet".

It has a "classical" feel to it (with violins and violas). A sort of chamber music piece.

I have never wanted to find a song so badly, and have spent many many hours trying to locate the title.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Here is a link to the video.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Reviving an old thread...I really would like to get this song title. It doesn't sound like the Meatloaf suggestion.

Re: Bridgestone Tires commercial

Hi. I was looking for the same thing and found it so I thought that I would come back and share. This is the commerical with the classical music and the mini cooper doing a power slide into the gas pump. It is from the 2007 "Bridgestone or Nothing" campaign. The composer is Cris Velasco. Here is the link to his site. I also verified that this is his work by going to the television commercials and sure enough there was that glorious music. Hope that this ends the mystery!

http://www.monarchaudio.com/

Back