Bike

It's cool. But the flames I'm not so crazy about. Do you go biking a lot?

biking at nite is awesome...that bike would be even cooler if it was candy apple green :ph34r:

Yes I love biking. Recently my mountainbike got stolen :( I reported it to the police but it won't help 'cause I didn't know the serial number of the bike and I don't think I have it here on a piece of paper or anything.

but I LOVE biking! I just like the whole thing about it, the types of bikes etc. so not long ago I started getting interested in the lowrider bicycles, and beach cruisers, and choppers n' stuff :)

ye, i enjoy biking a lot also. last nite, i saw a fox crossing the street...it was pretty damn awesome. my first bike cost me $400, it was an orange Norco bike...but i got bored of it and saved up for a Marin, which rides so smoothly...but it cost be almost 2 grand.

Let's all ride our bikes tonight ;) Anthony, Aldrin, grab your bikes, we're headin' outside.

i just came back from biking...it's pretty chilly too...i had to wear my wicked element hoody...i was pullin some wicked E.T. shite

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 18 2005, 07:35 PM
i just came back from biking...it's pretty chilly too...i had to wear my wicked element hoody...i was pullin some wicked E.T. shite
Awesome.

How is E.T. doin' ?

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 18 2005, 07:37 PM
he couldn't hold on...so he fell off and was eaten by the fox.
Poor little ugly fella :(

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 18 2005, 07:42 PM
don't worry. there is still a lot of them out there...somewhere
Just set up a beartrap or something with a chunk of Jello on it. They'll think it's like some kind of nuclear power-goo.

Originally posted by Gussler+Aug 18 2005, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gussler @ Aug 18 2005, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ALDR123456789N@Aug 18 2005, 07:42 PM
don't worry. there is still a lot of them out there...somewhere
Just set up a beartrap or something with a chunk of Jello on it. They'll think it's like some kind of nuclear power-goo. [/b][/quote]
or just jello :ph34r:

No no no, you guys have it all wrong! You attract the E.T. type aliens with Reese's Pieces... :D

Is anyone else old enough to remember the ads for Reese's Pieces after the movie came out? I was really little so every time I saw one I thought it was the movie and got all excited.

Back