Be Cool

elseykay89

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get that song with Aerosmith and Christina Millian (milian? sry) in Be Cool. Its when she performs live with Aerosmith. Or any version of that 2 if its already an Aerosmith song. Thanks

Does anyone know how to get that song with Aerosmith and Christina Millian (milian? sry) in Be Cool. Its when she performs live with Aerosmith. Or any version of that 2 if its already an Aerosmith song. Thanks

The song is called "Cryin" and doesn't appear to be available on the movie's Soundtrack. Not sure where or if you can find the version from the movie. But, it's a real Aerosmith song.

You can find the original on their "Big Ones" album. Also available for download from .

the song where the hummers in be cool pull into the suburbs and the record label.

You need to be a bit more specific than that, but I remember the Dub MDs' playing the songs "Suga Suga (Reggae Remix)" by Baby Bash, "Gs' and Soldiers" by Planet Asia and Kurupt, and "Act A Ass" by E-40 in their H2s' at various points throughout the movie. The first two songs are on the movie's soundtrack, and the last is on E-40's album "Breaking News".

i can add something to this.. when they pulled up the song said something like, "Nigg* betta get yo' sh*t" or something

Originally posted by imcool34@Mar 6 2005, 06:09 PM
i can add something to this.. when they pulled up the song said something like, "Nigg* betta get yo' sh*t" or something
Yeah, that's the song "Gs' and Soldiers" by Planet Asia and Kurupt, from the OST. It goes like "Ya'll n*ggaz better play our s***."

what is the song playing during the credits?
it sounds like something beyonce would make, no words.
but danceable.

I am also looking for "Cryin'" by Aerosmith & Christina Milian. I love the original. But the track in the movie was great too! I really want to download it. I'll pay. Please someone tell me if you know where to get it!!!!

whats the song when he saw raji with eliot in the car for the second they they are fightin,the first song in this scene (rap song)

Originally posted by redsox4ever36@Oct 27 2005, 06:20 PM
g's and soldiers ft. kurupt.
Nope, that's the song that the DubMDs' play in their black Hummers. He's talking about "Act A Ass" by E-40.

Back