Bank of America "Windows of Opportunity"

itsthemusic

Reaction score
This was another ad run during the Oscars from Bank of America. It's about people's dreams coming true. Any idea about the song? Ad is called "Windows of Opportunity" Thanks.

is it the one with the guy dressed in all silver with the silver facepaint?

I'd llike to know also.

I don't think you are talking about the same commercial. I'm looking for the music to the commercial which Soliere's speaking of. There's a silver mime walking around and the voiceover is about Bank of America's "Keep the Change" program. Any ideas?

I think the one "itsthemusic" might be talking about is the one where the Bank Of America logo is translucent and hanging in midair above the sidewalk and all these different people walk by looking into it and see thier"future"?
I can't find a clip right now but they have been playing it like crazy since the oscars, so I'm sure we'll see it any day.

Yes its that one...with the words or whatever being translucent hanging there and people look in windows and stuff and see their dreams come true.

I found this info in an article here:
http://newsroom.bankofamerica.com/index.ph...eases&item=7686

"The initial series of TV ads will premiere prior to, and during the ABC telecast of the Academy Awards on Sunday, February 25. The first spot, entitled "Windows of Opportunity" :)60/:30), creatively uses Bank of America's "Flagscape" symbol as a window through which a series of individuals envision Bank of America helping each of them to realize their opportunities"

"An integrated team of Omnicom Group agencies, led by BBDO-New York, worked with Bank of America to develop the "Bank of Opportunity" brand positioning and campaign."

And I finally found a copy of the ad, it was at the bank of America site (duh!)

http://release.theplatform.com/content.sel...0_high_External

thanks for posting the commercial! We still don't know what the song is though?

Hi, all -

I'm trying to find out anything I can about the background music to a Bank of America ad that has been playing in my area (Northern California) for at least the last couple of weeks. I don't believe that it is the same ad that any of you above have been referring to, but I could be wrong.

I don't remember all of the details about the commercial itself, but if I remember correctly it ends with some middle-aged guy staring out at his barren backyard and (presumably) regretting that he didn't take a loan of some kind to fix it up. The music sounds like a solo guitar being strummed rather brightly, with no vocal to the music itself (though the voiceover announcer is talking throughout).

I'm very eager to find out what this piece of music is, so if anyone out there has any clue, please enlighten me!

Beerslayer- yeah that's the one I want to find too.

The full version has a guy cooking on his back deck, his son playing basketball, and then it goes to him sitting in the barren backyard and the son playing video games inside. The music is a slightly fast paced acoustic guitar piece.

Anyone?

I think if you read the quote from the article again, it looks like the music was produced for the commercials by the ad agency. I suppose one could always try contacting the agency to find out for sure, but that's how I read it. :)

I Wanted to know what the song is on the Bank of america commercial where he is looking into his back yard and his son is playing basket ball. then it all disapers, Talking about how it looked like he needed a line of equity or something like it. What was that song?

Dam, me to, i found this post through my searching for the music. i hope its not specificly for boa. i must find it. the comercial was awkward and i hate that bank. but the music was good.

I also am looking for the song in the commercial with the guy lookin into his backyard..........in hopes of learning to play it, but I'll be damned if the internet acknowledges it's existence other than this thread.

Thanks for the thread links - however, it doesn't identify the song. Anyone know the name of the song?

Back