Bahamas travel tourism

fugitive

Reaction score
If anyone can help....Please, please, please. I need to find the name of the song on the Bahamas travel commercial. They have two ads, the one i'm looking for has scenes of people with a voice over saying who they were, like the artistocrat, the vegabond... and so on. It's a Canadian Commerical that ends with the voice over saying ..."and only three and a half hours from yonge st"

I can't help you with Canadian ads, but maybe with lyrics -- do you recall any from the song in the ad?

Not really it's really low in the background, like upbeat jazz? I don't realy know how to describe it. it's a femals voice and she is sort of talking not quite singing, if that makes any sense.

Is it something by Bob Marley? Might not be him singing, a cover, but I am pretty sure they've used his songs in those commercials. "One Love"?

Originally posted by niggs0026@Feb 13 2004, 08:04 PM
Is it something by Bob Marley? Might not be him singing, a cover, but I am pretty sure they've used his songs in those commercials. "One Love"?
I think that's an ad for Jamaica... Or am I confusing with something else?

Heh, you're probably right. I just thought tropical, which led me to Bob Marley...

Back