Bacardi

Extrememusic only does business with licensed production companies. I must add that they seem to be getting upset with so many people trying to register who do not have the credentials to do so. Another site that I work on received an email that has us concerned that they will ask us to remove any mention of their site - worse, I'm afraid they will change the format of their site to something Joe Public won't be able to access at all. PLEASE do NOT try to register with Extreme unless you have the proper credentials - and yes they do check to see if they're legit.

I have the credentials for it but hopefully the free listening will not become an issue.

What about the raggae song that plays during the credits? does anyone know the title to that track?

Hey all,
I've been looking for that for a while. It became a week long quest.
Anyway, if you go to the site as directed by NumyMufn and 'listen' to the track, you should be aware that your computer must 'download' it to its cache in order to play it. If you're using internet explorer, it will be in temperary internet files; and for mozilla, about:cache under the name of xcd020_01[1].mp3
I registered to this forum for the sole purpose to inform you of that.

Back