Axe deodorant women rubbing against metal poles

OC GiRL

Reaction score
IT'S AN INSTRUMENTAL SONG, AND IT STARTS OUT WITH ALL THESE GIRLS RUBBING ON METAL AND IN THE END, THE GUY SPRAYS HIMSELF AND THROWS THE BOTTLE IN THE RECYCLING BIN. THERE ARE NO WORDS, BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SONG BY ANY CHANCE? THANKS!

Does anyone know the name of the music in the Axe deodorant body spray commercial where all the women are rubbing the metal pots, pans, etc. over themselves? It ends with a guy discarding a used can of the spray into the recyclables.

It's an instrumental, so lyrics are no help. And there's a slight electronica (not to be confused with techno) quality to it.

Anybody know it? My thanks in advance.

J

ok ok. Has anyone seen the new axe body spray commercial? bet ya have. the one where all those chicks are rubbing all that metal over themselves...ye...its great. then it turns out that some guy is throwing away a empty axe container and i guess the smell is so strong that it gets recycled..yeah. anyways, so what is that song they play on it? i love it. its so and snesual yet mysterious and new age. someone please help me out on this one B)

what is the music for the axe commercial with all the metal stuff. it's the latest axe commercial.

According to AdCritic.com, it is by a production company called LEAP MUSIC.

I'm looking to figure out whether the song on the new Axe commercial is a song on its own, or just created for the purpose of the commercial.
The commercial itself is kind of odd-- women rubbing various metallic objects seductively. The end shows a man recycling his can of Axe.
The song is played by a vibraphone or xylophone or something similar-- there are no lyrics, but is rather haunting.

Thank you!

Kristin

ya know. it almost sounds like it was made by Air. alot of there music sounds close to that. especially PlayGround love.

you can hear the song for yourself if you think you might know what it is here:

http://www.theaxeeffect.com/flash.html

I myself think that it is created by someone from the electronica group Massive Attack, Teardrop is a similar(somewhat) tune that i can think of. I cant find anything that matches the song from their latest commercial.

Edit: Maybe it doesnt sound like Teardrop but I wasnt going to search forever to find a similar song.

Dude it sounds nothing like Tear Drop by Massive Attack.. More like the song Tess on Oceans Eleven Soundtrack minus the strings

Wow, there I was munching a mince pie and did a little "vanity google".

The track on the new Axe commercial is called "Prelude", written and produced by ... me!

It's amazing to get this feedback - I'm really glad you like the music.

As someone noticed, the track is published by Leap Music in London (I'm in the UK). I think Leap are making arrangements to get it on iTunes and it will be on my next CD. I'll let you know when it's available.

There is a full length instrumental version of the track, and a vocal version too.

Thanks again for spotting the music and the great comments!

Ken Peel aka. Avon

You can find out more about my music here: Avon Master Computer

Wow, there I was munching a mince pie and did a little "vanity google".

The track on the new Axe commercial is called "Prelude", written and produced by ... me!

It's amazing to get this feedback - I'm really glad you like the music.

As someone noticed, the track is published by Leap Music in London (I'm in the UK). I think Leap are making arrangements to get it on iTunes and it will be on my next CD. I'll let you know when it's available.

There is a full length instrumental version of the track, and a vocal version too.

Thanks again for spotting the music and the great comments!

Ken Peel aka. Avon

You can find out more about my music here: Avon Master Computer

Dear All,

Does anybody know the name of the song from the Axe Deodorant commercial with women caressing medal that used to be Axe cans?

Thanks,

Gwolfe

GOT it. Read the other thread..
Song: "Prelude" by Avon
Thanx for the underscore tip.. i didnt know that... ROOKIE HERE! :(

Thanks again! This site is SO useful! :D

Its the commercial where all the hot women are smelling and touching big metal objects. At the end, a guy uses an Axe Touch deodorant and finishes the bootle so he throws it in the recycle bin. No Lyrics, just a catchy beat.

has this song been published yet? I've searched itunes but it doesn't seem to be there yet. Is there a song file on the internet perchance? Thanks

An EP by AVON entitled 'The Cut', which includes the soundtrack to the Axe commercial, was released this week and is available from CD Baby.

btw, you can listen to the song streaming from cdbaby.
actually not as good as it was in the ad.
o well.

Yeah, you can get a couple of streaming songs from CDBaby, but they're only partial, and they don't include Prelude, from the Axe commercial. I'm definitely more interested now in Avon. His next album I think is called "Polar Bears."

Hi!!

I was wondering if anybody knew what the song in the new longer lasting axe effect. This ad features women caressing metal objects. At the end, the ad shows a man recycling a can of axe body spray. It is a very interesting instrumental piece.

You can watch it here http://www.theaxeeffect.com/longer.html

You have all been of great help, especially you, stella101.

for those who are still looking the answer to this question, look no further:

the song is called "prelude" by avon. it is featured in the EP "the cut"

this song is also available in iTunes.

The song is absolutely fantastic.

Back